Splash and Play all day at the LEGOLAND Hotel Pool! What a fun way to cool off and unwind after an AWESOME day! Also, beat the heat and rent one of our Cabanas.
(Pool opens Memorial Day Weekend.)
- Rent a Cabana! Included is – 2 lounge chairs, reserved shaded seating area, a LEGO surprise, 6 cooled water bottles and 6 cooled juice boxes, and a fresh bowl of fruit. Max capacity per Cabana is 6 people.
- Snack at The Sandbar with some poolside favorites!
- Fresh Towels Daily
- Lifeguard on Duty
- Access to restrooms and changing rooms
Have Fun and Play Safe at the LEGOLAND® Hotel Pool
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervising their children in this area at all times.
- Parents/Guardians must remain in the water at all times when accompanying non-swimmers.
- No glass is permitted in the pool area.
- No smoking in the pool area.
- Food and drink is prohibited in the pool and within 5ft of the pool. Don't Drink Alcohol and swim.
- Pets or any animals are not allowed in enclosed pool area; Service animals permitted.
- Any child not potty trained, must wear a water resistant swim diaper.
- Only coast guard certified floatation devices are permitted, please see lifeguard for device.
- No running or horseplay in or around the pool. No Diving.
- LEGOLAND® New York Resort has the right to ask any guest to leave for non-compliance of above rules.
- Pool maximum occupancy is 69 persons. Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE MANAGER AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at the facility at the restroom building. The number for an emergency is 911.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)