From the North and South:
Take I-87 (New York State Thruway) to Exit 16 (Route 17 - Harriman). Follow signs to Route 17 West. Get off Route 17 at exit 125 (Harriman Drive/South Street). Make a left off the exit, then follow signs to Harriman Drive. Take the second left (at the traffic light) onto LEGOLAND Way. Follow signs to Parking.
From the East and West:
Take I-84 to exit 19A (Route 17 East). Get off Route 17 at Exit 125 (Harriman Drive/South Street). Go around the traffic circle to Harriman Drive. Take the second left (at the traffic light) onto LEGOLAND Way. Follow signs to Parking.
To ease your trip home we recommend the following:
- DAILY GUESTS! Pre-Paid Parking is highly recommended. You can pre-pay online, purchase at Park Admissions Ticket Window, or at our Guest Services Office located just inside of the Park Entrance. In all cases, you will receive a Daily Parking Pass. Please scan your pass at our Exit Toll and be on your way!
- Preferred Parking: Pre-Paid Parking is highly recommended. Preferred Parking is available ONLINE ONLY and must be reserved by date. Preferred Parking spaces are closer to the park entrance. Spaces are limited. Scan at the exit toll.
- Parking for those with Parking Permits for People with Disabilities is located in Lot B.
- Annual Passholders: Check your Annual Pass Benefits for your parking status here!
As a last option, there is an Exit Toll Machine at our Park Exit should you need to pay as you leave.
Safe travels and please visit us again!
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
There are (2) charging stations in Lot B. They are located toward the front of the lot, far side.
In addition, there are (4) charging stations in the Hotel parking lot. (2) are located in handicap spots in front of pool and (2) more are located along retaining wall side of lot.
PLEASE be considerate of other Guests:
• Limit Charging Time to 2 Hours
• No Overnight Charging
• Space for Charging Only
Guests can purchase a Bus Transportation ticket online (please note - this does not currently include admission to the park - tickets must be purchased in advance) or at the ticket booth at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 1st floor south wing Booths 11-15.
This package includes:
- Transportation via Coach USA from Midtown Manhattan to LEGOLAND® New York located in Goshen, NY (bus stops at Woodbury in route to LEGOLAND)
- Buses depart from Gate 409 on the 4th floor
- Children under the age of 2 will still require a purchase of Transportation.
Please select the round-trip tab on Coach page to ensure return trip to NYC.
**PLEASE NOTE COACH USA BUSES DO NOT RUN WHILE THE PARK IS CLOSED**
Port Authority Address
42nd St. & 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10018
Terms and Conditions
- Valid only on selected date (check Operating Calendar for dates and operating hours)
- Changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Certain areas or attractions might be closed
- NO RE-ENTRY - Due to capacity restrictions all reservations and tickets are single-entry only.
- Parking not included
- Masks must be worn on Coach USA buses
No re-entry into the park after exiting. Use of this ticket implies agreement with the terms and conditions posted at the LEGOLAND entrance and in the Park guide. Entry in LEGOLAND constitutes consent to use any film, video, or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and other promotions without payment. This ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND, is not for resale, and is non-refundable. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and to require guests to leave the Park at any time. An adult must accompany children under 12. No refunds rain or shine. Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice. Use of this ticket agrees to all rules and regulations as set forth by the New York State Department of Health with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.