There’s something for everyone in Orange County, New York.
Located just one hour from New York City, some of New York State’s biggest attractions call Orange County their home including the United States Military Academy at West Point, LEGOLAND® New York, Storm King Art Center, and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Looking for a recreational trip out?
Explore our local wineries, experience the local arts and culture, visit a farm market, or dine along the Hudson River.
Looking for a bit of adventure?
Hike the Appalachian Trail, raft the Delaware River, or spend the night with a view of our beautiful mountains.
There are endless opportunities to experience all that Orange County has to offer and something for everyone – children, adults, and seniors alike! Visit OrangeTourism.org to learn more.
Start Your Exploration at LEGOLAND
1-Day Theme Park Ticket
- Includes 1-Day Admission to Theme Park
- Enjoy 7 LEGO® themed lands filled with rides, shows and attractions!
Parking Fee is not included in admission. Restrictions apply. Tickets Terms & Conditions.
Family Vacation Package
- Your choice of a LEGO® themed room
- LEGOLAND New York Park Tickets with guaranteed admission; no reservation required
- FREE breakfast served family style
- FREE self parking
- Separate sleeping area for kids in EVERY ROOM
- Daily in-room treasure hunt with complimentary LEGO souvenir
- A chance to keep the fun going after dark, with play areas, nightly shows, dance parties and more!
By selecting one of our LEGOLAND Vacations Partner Hotels, your package benefits include:
- 2-Day LEGOLAND New York Park Tickets with guaranteed admission
- Special welcome gift for the kids