LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is pleased to offer a 15-week Marketing and PR Professional Internship. The program is currently offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters.
What does the internship consist of?
In this role, you’ll assist with business cases, public relations, and digital content initiatives that drive visitation, increase consumer purchasing, and inspire loyalty to and advocacy of LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
This internship will require the following from you:
- Commitment to the approximately 15-week program. This includes a minimum of 24 hours each week, which can be set to be flexible around your school schedule, while 40 hours per week is preferred. See below for estimated dates of each internship (dates are subject to change and can be flexible based on candidates):
- Spring: January – April
- Summer: May – August
- Fall: August – December
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree and enrolled as a sophomore-level or higher in marketing, communications, business or similar college/university program, or have graduated within the last six months
- Must be in academic good standing (3.0 or above GPA) if currently enrolled or a final GPA, if recent graduate. An official transcript may be required upon request
- Ability to work onsite at LEGOLAND Florida Resort (Winter Haven) and maintain professional business relationships
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, branding, public relations, and/or communications
- Experience within the theme park/hospitality/tourism industry is preferred
What benefits can you expect as a LEGOLAND Florida Resort Intern?
- Paid hourly internship
- Hands-on experience with marketing and public relations in the theme park industry
- Opportunity to interact regularly with senior leaders of the Resort
- Ability to help plan and attend exclusive previews of new shows, rides, attractions, signature events and celebrations throughout the year
- Complimentary admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Complimentary access to 130+ Merlin Entertainments attractions around the world
- 30% discount on food, beverage, and merchandise at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Deep discounts online at LEGO.com
- Exciting recognition and reward programs
- Free public transportation through Citrus Connection
- Career growth and development, and more!
Is this for you? Apply NOW! Please click HERE and search for Intern for the full job description and to apply for our next semester.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments. A business built on fun, Merlin is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 15 hotels, and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. Our aim is to deliver unique, memorable, and rewarding experiences to millions of visitors across our growing estate of the best-known names in global leisure.
In a recent engagement survey, our Model Citizen’s agree that LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a FUN, REWARDING, AWESOME, CHALLENGING and EXCITING place to build your career!