LEGOLAND Florida Resort is pleased to offer a 14-week Guest Experience Internship. The program is currently offered in the Fall and Spring.
What does the internship consist of?
The Guest Experience Host – Intern is responsible for the timely and efficient completion of tasks in an assigned area of operation at any given time. The program lasts 14 weeks and involves operating in two out of three functions out of food & beverage, admissions and retail OR the entire internship in Hotel roles. Alongside this, they will participate for 28 hours in formal development. Job duties will vary in each of these functions. The Intern will be responsible for consistently demonstrating the Merlin Values and exhibit positive customer service.
This internship will require the following from you:
- Commitment to the 14-week program. This includes working an average of 20 hours per week including weekends and holidays (hours will vary based on the needs of the business).
- Minimum of 280 hours worked across the Internship inclusive of 28 hours of professional development
Enrollment in College
- Must be at least 18 years old or have graduated from high school.
What can you expect as a LEGOLAND Florida Resort Intern:
Guest Experience Internship in our Commercial (including Retail, Admissions and Food & Beverage) OR Hotel Departments.
Personalized development plan tailored toward your career goals
Specialized resort involvement opportunities
Exposure to Senior Leadership
Masterclasses with Industry Experts
IS THIS FOR YOU? APPLY NOW! Please click HERE and search for Intern for the full job description and to apply for our next semester.
What you can expect as a LEGOLAND Florida Resort Model Citizen:
- Increased payrates starting at $12/hour
- Complimentary admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort for you and your family
- Complimentary access to 130+ Merlin Entertainments attractions around the world
- 30% discount on food, beverage, and merchandise at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Deep discounts online at LEGO.com
- Exclusive previews of new shows, rides, and attractions Invitations to attend signature events and celebrations throughout the year
- Exciting recognition and reward programs
- Free public transportation through Citrus Connection
- Career growth and development, and more!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments. A business built on fun, Merlin is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe's Number 1 and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 15 hotels, and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. Our aim is to deliver unique, memorable, and rewarding experiences to millions of visitors across our growing estate of the best-known names in global leisure.
In a recent engagement survey, our Model Citizen’s agree that LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a FUN, REWARDING, AWESOME, CHALLENGING and EXCITING place to build your career!