- Some guests visiting LEGOLAND® Theme Park are required to make advanced reservations for a specific date and review the health and safety information on this website before arriving.
- While proof of vaccination is not required, the California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering theme parks.
- Facemasks are no longer required, but recommended for all individuals.
- As we continue our efforts to align with the State of California’s guidance for theme parks, the Resort’s health and safety procedures may change.
- The Resort encourages anyone travelling to check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, as well as any State travel advisories.
LEGOLAND® California Resort is ready to play! Enjoy select* rides inside LEGOLAND Theme Park.
As the health and safety of guests and employees at the Resort continues to be paramount, our extensive plan of enhanced health and safety measures includes reduced capacity, cashless payments, social distancing practices and enhanced cleaning regimes. We are no longer requiring temperature checks upon entry.
The Resort's operating hours are now available for select months and more details will be released as time goes on.Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Arrive
At Our Parks
At Our Hotels
We’re a Cashless Resort!
LEGOLAND California Resort is cashless and will only accept credit or debit cards in the theme park, water park, aquarium and hotels.
Be Healthy on Arrival
Prior to arriving, avoid contact with people who are sick and observe prior travel restrictions.
Room to Play
We have introduced new measures to encourage, maintain, and remind guests of social distancing throughout the Resort
Pump It Up
There are now a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers around the Resort for your convenience and safety
We politely request that all of our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
Anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter LEGOLAND® California Resort.
By entering, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
By entering LEGOLAND California Resort, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.
Please note that the State of California recommends and encourages awareness of the following:
- Everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated when eligible.
- Everyone is encouraged to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events where the vaccine status of others in attendance may be unknown to the individuals.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events for populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete.