GET PAID TO PLAY
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA HIRING OPPORTUNITIES
- Ride Operator
- Resort Operations Associate
- Food & Beverage Associate
- Cooks: Prep and Line
Sign Up Now for our Summer Hiring Fairs:
- Thursday, July 28th from 10:30am to 1:30pm
- Thursday, August 11th from 10:30am to 1:30pm
Hiring Fair Address:
5885 The Crossings Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Open Interviews Monday - Friday
3pm to 5pm – Walk-ups Welcome!
We’re hiring on the spot! Join us weekdays from 3pm to 5pm at the LEGOLAND® California Resort Recruitment Office for a variety of positions available: food and beverage, resort operations associates, ride operators, character performers, and more!
Join Our Team
Earn AWESOME Benefits
Our Model Citizens enjoy:
- Pay Rates start at $16.50 per hour
- Sign on Bonuses for Select Departments
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for full-time Model Citizens
- Family Passes to LEGOLAND California Resort
- 20 FREE Merlin Magic Passes that give you access to ANY Merlin Attraction Worldwide
- 30% off Discount on Retail and Food
- Discounted Meals in Our Staff Canteens
- Discounts at a variety of Local Businesses including Local Eateries, Hotels, and More
- Opportunity to grow with a Global Company
- The Chance to Create Magical Memories to Last a Lifetime
Make an AWESOME Difference
Together we can make a difference and create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. We can be a force for good by connecting with one another, our Guests, and our community.
Merlin’s Magic Wand
LEGOLAND® California Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments, the #1 entertainment business in Europe and #2 globally. There are hundreds of Merlin attractions worldwide including LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers, SEA LIFE Aquariums, Madame Tussauds™ Wax Museums, and so much more! (And yes – our employees get free tickets!)
We are delighted to support Merlin’s Magic Wand – a charity that puts the magic back into the childhoods of seriously ill, disabled, and disadvantaged children across the world. They help thousands of children and their families have magical days out every year. For children who are too unwell for a day out, they find innovative ways to deliver magic to the children. To learn more, please visit www.merlinsmagicwand.org.
LEGOLAND® California Resort has made multiple upgrades to become an eco-friendly business and continues to be committed to providing the best family theme park in the United States while optimizing recycling, water conservation, and other earth-conscious management techniques. We invite Model Citizens (employees) from all departments to our “Green Wave Committee,” to provide ideas and direction for continuing efforts to create a clean, eco-friendly environment for kids, families, and Model Citizens to enjoy.