GET PAID TO PLAY
ATTEND A LIFEGUARD INTERVIEW/HIRING EVENT TODAY!
- PAY: $18.50
- Paid training to become a Lifeguard
- Free tickets to LEGOLAND California and Merlin attractions world-wide!
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 30% off Retail and Dining at LEGOLAND California Resort
- Company Paid Holidays
- CURRENT $250 SIGN ON BONUS (Offers between January 1, 2024 – February 17th, 2024)
- CURRENT $250 REFERRAL BONUS
*You must meet eligibility requirements
Open Interviews Monday - Friday
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Walk-ups welcome!
Join us weekdays from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the LEGOLAND® California Recruitment Office for a variety of positions which support our LEGOLAND California Resort Operations!
Winter/Spring: Lifeguards and Resort Operations Associate are available for open interviews for the Spring Break season.
*Any Specialist, Entertainment, Hotels, Maintenance, SEA LIFE or other Management roles are not applicable to the open interviews schedule. We continue to encourage you to apply for any roles that you find of interest!
Please click the button below to see our listing of open roles:
Earn AWESOME Benefits
Our Model Citizens enjoy:
- Pay rates start at $16.50 per hour
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for full-time Model Citizens
- Family passes to LEGOLAND California Resort
- 20 FREE Merlin Magic Passes that give you access to ANY Merlin Attraction Worldwide
- 30% off discount on retail and food
- Discounted meals in our staff canteens
- Discounts at a variety of local businesses including local eateries, hotels, and more
- Opportunity to grow with a global company
- The chance to create magical memories to last a lifetime
Make an AWESOME Difference
Together we can make a difference and create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. We can be a force for good by connecting with one another, our Guests, and our community.
Merlin’s Magic Wand
LEGOLAND® California Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments, the #1 entertainment business in Europe and #2 globally. There are hundreds of Merlin attractions worldwide including LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers, SEA LIFE Aquariums, Madame Tussauds™ Wax Museums, and so much more! (And yes – our employees get free tickets!)
We are delighted to support Merlin’s Magic Wand – a charity that puts the magic back into the childhoods of seriously ill, disabled, and disadvantaged children across the world. They help thousands of children and their families have magical days out every year. For children who are too unwell for a day out, they find innovative ways to deliver magic to the children. To learn more, please visit www.merlinsmagicwand.org.
LEGOLAND® California Resort has made multiple upgrades to become an eco-friendly business and continues to be committed to providing the best family theme park in the United States while optimizing recycling, water conservation, and other earth-conscious management techniques. We invite Model Citizens (employees) from all departments to our “Green Wave Committee,” to provide ideas and direction for continuing efforts to create a clean, eco-friendly environment for kids, families, and Model Citizens to enjoy.
Jobs with LEGOLAND California Partners
LEGOLAND California Resort partners with a number of independent companies who staff roles based out of the Resort, including:
- Aramark – Food & Beverage
- HB Leisure - Host Skill Games
- PomVom - Photographers
- Kaman's Art Shoppe - Artist
Please inquire directly with these companies for job opportunities. Please note that these companies are independently owned and operated, and if successful in securing a role with any of them, you will not be working directly for LEGOLAND California Resort or Merlin Entertainments.