GET PAID TO PLAY
Resort Operations is hiring! Discover what it’s like to operate a theme park at LEGOLAND® California.
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR WATER PARK HIRING FAIR!
- Saturday, February 4th from 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Hiring now for the Water Park: Cabana Hosts, Lifeguards, Resort Operations, and more
Hiring Fair Address:
5885 The Crossings Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
February 4th Hiring Fair Sign-Up
Open Interviews Monday - Friday
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Walk-ups welcome!
Join us weekdays from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the LEGOLAND® California Recruitment Office for a variety of positions available including guest service roles that support our Resort Operations. These roles include admissions, guest experience, retail, cabana hosts, lifeguards, and ride operators!
Join Our Team
Earn AWESOME Benefits
Our Model Citizens enjoy:
- Pay rates start at $16.50 per hour for non-tipped associates
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for full-time Model Citizens
- Family passes to LEGOLAND California Resort
- 20 FREE Merlin Magic Passes that give you access to ANY Merlin Attraction Worldwide
- 30% off discount on retail and food
- Discounted meals in our staff canteens
- Discounts at a variety of local businesses including local eateries, hotels, and more
- Opportunity to grow with a global company
- The chance to create magical memories to last a lifetime
Make an AWESOME Difference
Together we can make a difference and create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. We can be a force for good by connecting with one another, our Guests, and our community.
Merlin’s Magic Wand
LEGOLAND® California Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments, the #1 entertainment business in Europe and #2 globally. There are hundreds of Merlin attractions worldwide including LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers, SEA LIFE Aquariums, Madame Tussauds™ Wax Museums, and so much more! (And yes – our employees get free tickets!)
We are delighted to support Merlin’s Magic Wand – a charity that puts the magic back into the childhoods of seriously ill, disabled, and disadvantaged children across the world. They help thousands of children and their families have magical days out every year. For children who are too unwell for a day out, they find innovative ways to deliver magic to the children. To learn more, please visit www.merlinsmagicwand.org.
LEGOLAND® California Resort has made multiple upgrades to become an eco-friendly business and continues to be committed to providing the best family theme park in the United States while optimizing recycling, water conservation, and other earth-conscious management techniques. We invite Model Citizens (employees) from all departments to our “Green Wave Committee,” to provide ideas and direction for continuing efforts to create a clean, eco-friendly environment for kids, families, and Model Citizens to enjoy.