GET PAID TO PLAY
Resort Operations is hiring for the Holidays! Discover what it’s like to operate a theme park during our Holidays at LEGOLAND®.
Sign up now for our Holidays Hiring Fair:
- Saturday, December 3rd from 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Hiring now for Resort Operations roles
Hiring Fair Address:
5885 The Crossings Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Dec 3rd Hiring Fair Sign-Up
Open Interviews Monday - Friday
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Walk-ups welcome!
Join us weekdays from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the LEGOLAND® California Recruitment Office for a variety of positions available including: food and beverage, guest experience hosts, ride operators, character performers, and more!
Join Our Team
Earn AWESOME Benefits
Our Model Citizens enjoy:
- Pay rates start at $16.50 per hour for non-tipped associates
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for full-time Model Citizens
- Family passes to LEGOLAND California Resort
- 20 FREE Merlin Magic Passes that give you access to ANY Merlin Attraction Worldwide
- 30% off discount on retail and food
- Discounted meals in our staff canteens
- Discounts at a variety of local businesses including local eateries, hotels, and more
- Opportunity to grow with a global company
- The chance to create magical memories to last a lifetime
Make an AWESOME Difference
Together we can make a difference and create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. We can be a force for good by connecting with one another, our Guests, and our community.
Merlin’s Magic Wand
LEGOLAND® California Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments, the #1 entertainment business in Europe and #2 globally. There are hundreds of Merlin attractions worldwide including LEGOLAND® Discovery Centers, SEA LIFE Aquariums, Madame Tussauds™ Wax Museums, and so much more! (And yes – our employees get free tickets!)
We are delighted to support Merlin’s Magic Wand – a charity that puts the magic back into the childhoods of seriously ill, disabled, and disadvantaged children across the world. They help thousands of children and their families have magical days out every year. For children who are too unwell for a day out, they find innovative ways to deliver magic to the children. To learn more, please visit www.merlinsmagicwand.org.
LEGOLAND® California Resort has made multiple upgrades to become an eco-friendly business and continues to be committed to providing the best family theme park in the United States while optimizing recycling, water conservation, and other earth-conscious management techniques. We invite Model Citizens (employees) from all departments to our “Green Wave Committee,” to provide ideas and direction for continuing efforts to create a clean, eco-friendly environment for kids, families, and Model Citizens to enjoy.