Enjoy priority access, private experiences at LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE Aquarium, a personal host for the day and much more!
If you are ready to book a VIP experience, email us or call 760-918-5476.
*Note: this line is only for booking. If you have a general Park inquiry other than VIP experiences, please call us at at 888-690-5346 or email us at Experience@LEGOLAND.com.
Ultimate VIP Experience
- Admission to LEGOLAND® California and SEA LIFE® Aquarium
- Personal VIP host to escort you around the Park for the entire day
- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes experiences (see options under Behind-the-Scenes)
- Priority access to all rides, shows and attractions
- Interesting and unknown Park and LEGO® Model facts
- Minifigure for trading
- Valet parking at the LEGOLAND Hotel
- Lunch and refreshments (alcohol not included)
- Souvenir photo package
- LEGOLAND gift
Buddy VIP Experience
- Available for same day bookings only, please inquire at the park upon arrival
- Personal VIP host to escort you around the Park during your experience
- Priority access to rides and attractions
- Interesting and unknown Park and LEGO® Model Facts
- Minfigure for trading
- Lunch at Pizza & Pasta Buffet
All cabanas include:
- Bottled water
- Cabana access for additional guests
- Front of the line access for Build-A-Raft River
- Cabana host service for food and beverage
BEHIND THE SCENES EXPERIENCE - AVAILABLE WITH THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE!
When you book your Ultimate VIP tour (from above), you can choose one Behind the Scenes experience from SEA LIFE and one Behind the Scenes experience from LEGOLAND California:
SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Wake up the Fish (takes place on hour before the park opens): a private tour of the Aquarium before it opens. VIP Guests are the only guests inside the aquarium at this time. Our VIP Hosts train at Sea Life so they are very knowledgeable when it comes to the fish that live there. You might see some behind the scenes areas or watch the aquarists feed the fish, it is different every day.
- Reptile Encounter: a behind the scenes look at our animal ambassadors. You will get a chance to have a one on one session with an education team member who will teach you all about the reptiles who live at SEA LIFE Aquarium. We currently have a chuckwalla, a desert iguana, some box turtles, three desert tortoises, a ball python (can be covered up) and a bearded dragon. You will be able to interact with up to two of these animals.
- Shark Feed (Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays ONLY, very limited availability): go behind the scenes, above our almost 200,000 gallon Ocean Tank, and get a special view as our aquarists feed the sharks. You will learn all about these animals, and might even get to help feed them.
LEGOLAND California Resort
- VIP Model Build: you will get an exclusive tour of our working model shop where many of the LEGO models in the park are built. You will learn about minilanders (the people who populate Miniland USA, the heart of LEGOLAND) and then have a private building session
- Behind the Scenes Factory Tour (not offered on Tuesdays or Wednesdays): a behind the scenes look at the Factory Tour. You will learn how LEGO bricks are made from start to finish. You will get to touch the raw LEGO plastic, get an in depth look at the molding process and then, you will take home your own freshly made LEGO brick and a special souvenir
Book online or call 760-918-5476.
Know Before You Book:
- Please call if less than 7 days and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We will do our best to accommodate same day reservations but cannot guarantee availability.
- Buddy and Ultimate VIP Experiences are subject to a minimum number of paid guests. Please inquire at time of booking if your party is fewer than 2 people (Ultimate) or 4 people (Buddy).
- VIP Experiences are non-refundable. If travel plans change, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance to move your VIP Experience to a different date with no additional rescheduling fee (date changes are subject to hours and availability, additional charges might apply depending on desired date).
- Prices are subject to change without notice and subject to prices increases for Experiences booked during holidays, special events, peak season, or extended park hours.
- Children 2 or under are free.