LEGOLAND California has many policies and procedures in place that make our Resort a safe place for our guests and staff members; all Guests are subject to bag checks before entry.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on Resort property
- Marijuana, alcohol or any illegal substances
- Food or beverages (water, small snacks and items required for medical, religious or specific dietary purposes are permitted)
- Coolers larger than 6-pack size (coolers no larger than 12” x 10” are permitted)
- No glass containers (baby food containers are permitted)
- Luggage, rolling backpacks or similar items with wheels
- Segways, roller blades, scooters, hover boards, wheeled shoes and skateboards
- Folding chairs
LEGOLAND California reserves the right to search/inspect any item and not allow any other items determined to be harmful.
Resort Guest Services will not hold any of these prohibited items.
Resort Rangers patrol all areas of the Resort and are more than happy to help or advise