Holidays at LEGOLAND
- November 20 - January 9th
Meet Our Holiday Characters!
Your favorite holiday characters Santa and the Toy Solider are back along with The Gingerbread Man! They’re ready for holiday hugs, pictures and selfies.
Check Out The Tree!
Then head over to Fun Town where there’s a 30-foot, fully decorated LEGO® Christmas tree with over 400 LEGO ornaments. And as the day winds down, the tree gets a-twinklin to holiday tunes at the Holiday Light Show and enjoy falling “snow”.
So Much to See, Do & Eat!
Need more pictures? Hop on a sleigh with a life-size LEGO Santa that’s pulled by his trusted reindeer. Along with the holiday fun, food and live music, there are more than 60 rides, shows and attractions at LEGOLAND California Resort.
Get More Jolly!
There is so much to do, you’ll want to spend the night at one of the two LEGOLAND Hotels located right at the main entrance. Holidays at LEGOLAND are November 20.
Book Your Vacation
Treat your family to a Holiday-themed vacation package at one of our top-rated LEGOLAND California Resort Hotels.
When you select one of our top-rated LEGOLAND California Resort Hotels, your package includes:
- Your choice of LEGO-themed room
- 2-Day LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE Hopper Tickets
- FREE full breakfast daily
- Separate sleeping area for kids in EVERY ROOM
- Daily kid’s entertainment brings the fun of the theme park into your stay!
VIP Holiday Experience
Enhance your Holiday visit by participating in an exclusive VIP Holiday Experience located on the Model Shop Rooftop. The VIP Holiday Experience includes a private meet and greet with LEGO Santa and a mini-build activity hosted by our VIP Team.
Each 45-minute Session Includes:
- Private meet and greet with LEGO Santa
- Exclusive holiday pop badge from LEGO Santa
- LEGO building activity- with take home model
- Private table for each group in our holiday themed area