Take a Tour of the LEGOLAND Hotel
Join Christina on a tour of the LEGOLAND Hotel as she shows you awesome things you can do during your stay!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! LEGOLAND Hotel guests enjoy exclusive early access to LEGOLAND California before the Park officially opens to the public.
Early Access Hours:
- Early access begins at 9:00 AM when the park closes at 6:00 PM or later
- Early access begins at 9:30 AM when the park closes at 5:00 PM
Early Access Rides:
- BIONICLE® Blaster
- Coast Cruise
- LEGO® Ferrari Build & Race
- LEGO NINJAGO® The Ride
- LEGO NINJAGO Training Camp
- LEGO Technic Coaster
- TVs in adult and kid sleeping areas
- Coffee and tea maker
- LEGO play and build areas
- Treasure hunt chest with LEGO surprises inside
- Nightly in-room refreshments (water and juice)
- Iron and ironing board
- Pack ‘N Plays (available by request)
- Heated, resort-style pool
- Castle play scape (indoor play area)
- LEGO play and build areas
- Fitness center
- Wi-Fi included
- Restaurant on-site
- Bar on-site
- Gift shop
- Online check-in
- Luggage service
- Microwaves and ice machines (located on each floor next to the elevator)
- Self-parking ($30 nightly) or valet parking ($50 nightly)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Lost & found
Yes! A complimentary full hot breakfast buffet is served daily at Bricks Family Restaurant for each guest listed on your hotel room reservation. Plus, kids are in charge at this breakfast with their very own buffet line at just the right height!
Breakfast is available from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM daily.*
*Hours subject to change and free breakfast is not applicable on day of check-in
We like to think so! Stays at our fully-themed LEGOLAND Hotel include:
- Exclusive early theme park access
- Free hot breakfast at your hotel daily
- Separate sleeping area for kids in every room
- Daily in-room treasure hunt with complimentary LEGO souvenir
- Heated, resort-style pool at your hotel
- A chance to keep the fun going after dark, with play areas, nightly shows, dance parties, and more!
Plus, the LEGOLAND Hotel is located just steps away from the LEGOLAND California Park entrance for extra convenience.
Yes, the hotel pool is heated to 80 degrees Fahrenheit year-round.
To purchase a private poolside cabana during your visit, please visit the hotel retail store, open 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- Premium daybed
- Table for 4
- Lounge chair
Complimentary Souvenirs Included:
- 2 exclusive LEGOLAND towels
- 1 tote bag
- 6 bottled waters
- Cabanas at both the LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Castle Hotel are available to guests
- Cabana reservations are available to all on-site hotel guests regardless of which property
- Cabana availability is based upon which hotel has Food Service available as well as pool hours
Manage My Booking
Already booked your vacation to LEGOLAND California and need to access your hotel reservation?