In line with our commitment to children and their families, LEGOLAND® California Resort donates admission tickets to non-profit organizations within Southern California, whose goals are to enrich the lives of children ages 2-12 academically, imaginatively and creatively.
Please review our guidelines below, and if your organization/event is eligible, you may submit your request through the form linked below. Due to the high volume of requests, we will only consider requests submitted directly through the form.
Qualified non-profit organizations may request a ticket donation from LEGOLAND California Resort once per calendar year. Ticket donations are generally fulfilled as family 4-packs.
LEGOLAND California Resort donates Park tickets to non-profit organizations to assist in fundraising efforts. We consider requests that meet the following criteria:
- Non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization
- Tickets must be used for fundraising directly benefiting children ages 2- 12 academically, imaginatively or creatively
- Requests are primarily fulfilled for organizations within San Diego County. Requests will also be considered for other Southern California counties including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura
- Request received at least 60-days prior to event date
If you meet the criteria above, please apply online here.
LEGOLAND California Resort is unable to provide charitable donations to:
- Requests that do not meet the criteria above
- Individuals or families
- Labor or political organizations
- High school or college programs
- Prizes, recognition, incentives or opportunity drawings
- Organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group or individual
- Request submission does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled
- If request is approved, four (4) single-day Park tickets will be provided
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event, but no more than six months in advance. Limit one request per non-profit 501 C3 organization per calendar year
- LEGOLAND California Resort reserves the right to change or modify our Charitable Donation policies at any time
While there are many worthy children's organizations, we are unable to support them all due to the high volume of requests we receive. We will evaluate each request based on our criteria, but are unable to fulfill or respond to every submission. Thank you for your understanding.