This page is intended only for use of valid Costco ticket holders for information and reservation instructions.
Advance reservations required. See reservation instructions below.
- 2-days of admission to LEGOLAND California + LEGOLAND Water Park + SEA LIFE® aquarium. LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE aquarium visits must be same day as the LEGOLAND visit. 2nd day to be used within 30 days of 1st visit. All visits must be completed no later than October 31, 2022.
- Blackout dates apply: October 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2022.
- Guest must present Costco ticket for 1st day and 2nd day visits, in addition to the reservation confirmation for each visit day.
- Parking not included.
- Your admission ticket must be scanned for entry for each day, at each attraction.
- Ticket will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Each ticket valid for 1 person for all visits and is non-transferable. Be prepared to show ID. Visit our Operating Hours page for days and hours of operation. Additional restrictions may apply. Ticket does not guarantee entry in any periods of high attendance.
Reservations are required for entry and presented along with each valid Costco admission ticket. All visits must be made through reservation management system. Click here to book.
- Enter the number of reservations needed (1 per guest)
- Follow the steps to enter barcode for each ticket - Barcode is located on your Costco admission ticket
- Select your first visit date from the calendar
- Cart – Must Agree to Terms & Conditions, then Continue
- Enter all required guest information and complete reservation checkout. Continue and Complete Your Order
- For 2nd day visit - Go to Booking Portal - Click on “Requires Reservation” (yellow exclamation) to select 2nd day visit
- Click “Modify” to select the 2nd day for LEGOLAND and same day entry for LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE aquarium. Save Changes. Reminder: 2nd day must be used within 30 days of 1st visit
- View and print/save your reservation confirmations
- Reservation confirmations will need to be presented at the Park entrance along with each valid Costco admission ticket
- All visits must be completed by ticket expiration, October 31, 2022
Before you arrive, please review our safety requirements.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and join us another day.
Change Your Visit Date
You can reschedule your reservation on your own up-to two times.
Reservations can be rescheduled up to 1 day prior to your initial visit.
2nd day visit must be no later than 30 days from 1st visit or October 31, 2022. whichever comes first.
- Go to the reservation management system. Click on the link found on your current reservation confirmation or visit our reservation portal
- Order Number: Enter Confirmation # found on initial reservation confirmation
- Email: Enter email address used at time of initial reservation, then Sign In
- Welcome to Booking Portal! Click on the calendar icon with current reserved date
- Calendar will appear, then you may choose your new visit date/s and Save Changes.
- Booking Modification Success will appear, click OK.
- You will receive an email with your new Reservation Confirmation.
- Reminder: Reservation confirmations will need to be presented at the Park entrance along with each valid Costco admission ticket.
Please visit Legal Notice | LEGOLAND California Resort for full terms and conditions of your ticket purchase, including the updated COVID-19 safety measures. Please visit www.LEGOLAND.com/hours for days and hours of operations. Times and schedules subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions. Tickets are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Parking is not included. Use of this ticket implies agreement with the terms and conditions posted at the LEGOLAND entrance and in the Park guide. Entry in LEGOLAND constitutes consent to use any film, video, or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and other promotions without payment. This ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND, is not for resale, and is non-refundable. Ticket does not guarantee entry in any periods of high attendance. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and to require guests to leave the Park at any time. An adult must accompany children under 12. No refunds rain or shine. Management hereby declares itself not responsible for theft or loss of any personal property.
LEGO, LEGOLAND, the LEGO and LEGOLAND logos and the brick configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2022 THE LEGO GROUP. LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA AND SEA LIFE AQUARIUM ARE PART OF THE MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP.