Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEM) Field Trip visits include:
- 45 minute hands-on STEM for K-8. Certifcates for students.
- Activities based on Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- Downloadable Teacher Guides include applied learning at LEGOLAND.com/edu
- Unique labs, equipment, and materials for a class or entire grade level.
- Instructors gear up or down to fit your students' skills.
- All field trips include full day admission to LEGOLAND rides, shows, attractions
- Educational program preview videos below. See classes in action!
- School field trips available seasonally, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum 15 paying students
- Pricing, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Pricing applies to California public and private schools, registered and listed as active for >6 students with California Dept. of Education.
- Educational programs available for grades K-8