From the North and South:
Take I-87 (New York State Thruway) to Exit 16 (Route 17 - Harriman). Follow signs to Route 17 West. Get off Route 17 at exit 125 (Harriman Drive/South Street). Make a left off the exit, then follow signs to Harriman Drive. Take the second left (at the traffic light) onto LEGOLAND Way. Follow signs to Parking.
From the East and West:
Take I-84 to exit 19A (Route 17 East). Get off Route 17 at Exit 125 (Harriman Drive/South Street). Go around the traffic circle to Harriman Drive. Take the second left (at the traffic light) onto LEGOLAND Way. Follow signs to Parking.
Purchase your Standard Parking voucher before you arrive at the Park and save by purchasing online!
- Online Parking price: $20
Spaces not suitable for RVs, trailers or buses. Please select alternate parking type.
Guests can purchase a Bus Transportation ticket online (please note - this does not currently include admission to the park - tickets must be purchased in advance here) or at the ticket booth at Port Authority Bus Terminal- 1st floor south wing Booths 11-15.
This package includes:
- Transportation via Coach USA from Midtown Manhattan to LEGOLAND NY located in Goshen, NY (bus stops at Woodbury in route to Legoland)
- Buses depart from Gate 409 on the 4th floor
- Children under the age of 2 will still require a purchase of Transportation.
Buses will run a limited service when the park is operating during Previews effective starting June 7. Check Park Operating Calendar. Please select the round-trip tab on Coach page to ensure return trip to NYC.
Port Authority/NYC to LegoLand NY:
- 9:30 a.m
Legoland NY to Port Authority/ NYC:
- 5:00 p.m
Port Authority Address
42nd St. & 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10018
Terms and Conditions
- Valid only on selected date (check Operating Calendar for dates and operating hours)
- Changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed
- Certain areas or attractions might be closed
- NO RE-ENTRY - Due to capacity restrictions all reservations and tickets are single-entry only.
- Parking not included
- Masks must be worn on Coach USA buses
No re-entry into the park after exiting. Use of this ticket implies agreement with the terms and conditions posted at the LEGOLAND entrance and in the Park guide. Entry in LEGOLAND constitutes consent to use any film, video, or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and other promotions without payment. This ticket remains the property of LEGOLAND, is not for resale, and is non-refundable. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and to require guests to leave the Park at any time. An adult must accompany children under 12. No refunds rain or shine. Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice. Use of this ticket agrees to all rules and regulations as set forth by the New York State Department of Health with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.