At LEGOLAND® California Resort, we love Minifigure Trading! Have you seen a Minifigure on a Model Citizen’s Brick Badge that you LOVED? Did you know that you may trade for it?
Minifigure Trading is an AWESOME and unique aspect of the LEGOLAND Parks and it’s as easy as one, two, three!
STEP 1 – Bring or Build a LEGO® Minifigure
Whether you bring one from home or buy one from our retail shops, you may trade any LEGO® Minifigure! However, they must be LEGO® Minifigures and traded in complete form, including head, torso, hands, and legs. That goes for our Model Citizens, too!
STEP 2 - Find the Minifigure you want to trade for!
Trade a complete Minifigure with any Model Citizen across the Resort or at a designated Trading Post. We have Minifigure Trading Posts across the Resort where a variety of different Minifigures await you! These posts can be found in the following locations:
- Guest Services
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Retail Shop
- The Awesome Shop in LEGO Movie World
- LEGO Life Zone / Planet LEGO in Fun Town
- King’s Market in Castle Hill
- Imagination Zone
- LEGOLAND California Hotel Front Desk
- LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Front Desk
STEP 3 - Trade!
With your own Minifigure in hand, you may ask a Model Citizen to trade! (Don't worry, they'll say yes!) They get your Minifigure for their Brick Badge, and you get that new one you've had your eye on!
And the best part? You may trade again and again!
Top Tips for Minifigure Trading
SAY HI TO TEAM MEMBERS ACROSS THE RESORT AND TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR NAME BADGES TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY MINIFIGURES YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR.
- Keep an eye out for when new minifigures are released. Then plan your visit so you can trade for new minifigures.
- Tell us about your trade! Show off your new minifigures by posting photos of them on Instagram and Facebook. Make sure to use #LEGOLANDCalifornia
- Keep a list at home of the minifigures you want so you don’t forget.
- If you are too busy exploring the Park, riding rides and playing with LEGO, ask your parents to keep an eye out for cool minifigures to trade.
- Keep the minifigures you want to trade with in a special bag or wallet so you can easily grab them on your way to visit LEGOLAND California Resort.
- Can’t find a minifigure you are looking for? Ask any of our Model Citizens, maybe they know who has one!