What do you need to know before you book & while planning your trip
Be a Super Planner:
Before leaving home, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information and download our mobile app for park hours, wait times and more!
OF COURSE we take plastic:
We've gone cashless! Please be ready to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card, rather than cash.
Make it a Masquerade:
All guests are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their stay in the Resort, except:
- Children under the age of 2
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- Guests who cannot wear a facial covering for medical, mental health or disability reasons - a letter will need to be presented from a Medical Doctor or qualified health care professional exempting them from this requirement in order for these guests to enter into and remain in the Resort.
- All guests who present a letter from a Medical Doctor or qualified health care professional with regard to the inability to wear a facial covering will be issued a wristband to wear and clearly display during their stay at the Resort.
See our face coverings FAQs for more information on these requirements.
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (100º F or more), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on travel guidance can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
Download LEGOLAND California's new health & safety measures.
For more on the most recent CDC and State of California guidelines, visit: