Come stay at LEGOLAND Castle Hotel
Our theme park, water park and aquarium are currently closed.
The following amenities are available at LEGOLAND Castle Hotel:
- Treasure Hunt, with Welcome Gift for each child
- Luggage service offering enhanced sanitation process
- Dragon's Den Restaurant for patio dine-in or take-out
- Food delivery to the guestroom not including breakfast with special considerations
- Pool access with reservations with the option to rent cabanas
- No bricks inside the pits in communal areas, but bricks will still be available in our guestrooms
- Our retail store on the First Floor will be open and The Big Shop will also be available for limited hours to hotel guests
- Valet parking for normal fee of $28 or overnight self-parking will be charged at $25
What changes to expect when you arrive at our on-site hotels:
Cleaning, Cleaning and WAY More Cleaning:
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, door handles and more. All of this will ensure that your room is fully cleaned and made prior to check-in. Please note that in order to avoid people entering your room in the middle of your stay, we have temporarily suspended our housekeeping stay over service.
More Locations for Super-Clean Hands:
We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitizer dispensers around the Resort for guests to use.
You will notice new information signage around the Resort that includes key safety messages and instructions so keep an eye out for them!
Safety Checks Required:
- Non-invasive forehead temperature checks are required for all guests, including children, and Model Citizens (employees) before entering either hotel
- An alternative temperature check through the ear is available on a case-by-case basis
- Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 100º F or above) will not be admitted
All guests are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their stay in our Resort Hotels, except while dining or enjoying one of our Hotel pools.
The following are also exempt from this requirement:
- Children under the age of 2
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- Guests who cannot wear a facial covering for medical, mental health or disability reasons - a letter will need to be presented from a Medical Doctor or qualified health care professional exempting them from this requirement in order for these guests to enter into and remain in the Resort.
- All guests who present a letter from a Medical Doctor or qualified health care professional with regard to the inability to wear a facial covering will be issued a wristband to wear and clearly display during their stay at the Resort.
See our face coverings FAQs for more information on these requirements.
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Social Distancing & Leaving Room to Play:
- We have introduced new measures to encourage and maintain social distancing within our Hotels and other areas throughout our Resort
- Clear markers have been installed at check-in and reminder signs posted around the Hotels to help guests remember to keep six (6) feet of distance between groups
- Our Model Citizens will also monitor the public areas of the hotel to ensure that social distancing is being maintained
- We have also introduced new arrangements to maintain social distancing in our dining areas. Tables and chairs have been reconfigured or marked as unavailable to ensure distance between seated parties
- We also ask that groups keep to one family at a time in all elevators take the stairs where possible to help maintain social distance
Check-in time is 4:00pm. If you do arrive early to the property, we do encourage you to proceed to the Front Desk to place a card on file for incidentals and complete the pre-registration. Once your room is ready for check-in, we will then text you to pick up your keys at the designated key pick up at the front desk.
Hotel Pool Access and Cabana Reservations:
To access the hotel pool, you'll need to reserve a time slot, which you will be able to do once you have completed your online check-in. If occupancy allows, we will also welcome guests into the pool without a reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Guests also have the option to purchase a cabana for guaranteed pool time and private space.BOOK CABANA
CDC safety guidelines will also be observed within the pool area, and guests will be required to maintain 6 feet of space to play and wear face coverings (when not wet). We will be sanitizing all water play equipment between uses as well as high-frequency touchpoints on a regular basis. Please note that our hot tub will be temporarily closed.
Pool & Cabana FAQs:
- What are the Hotel pool hours?
- Our pool will be open from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm with limited capacity to help maintain social distancing.
- How do I reserve a timeslot to enjoy the pool?
- To access the hotel pool, you'll need to reserve a time slot, which you will be able to do online once you have completed your online check-in 24 hours prior to arrival. If occupancy allows, we will also welcome guests into the pool without a reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis. As a reminder, the pool is only available to registered guests of the LEGOLAND Hotel.
- Can I make more than one reservation in a day?
- Families will be limited to one timeslot per day to allow all guests to have an opportunity to enjoy the pool. If we are not at capacity, additional entry will be allowed on a first come first served basis.
- How can I extend my time at the pool?
- Cabanas are great option to receive extended time to relax by the pool. We have half day and full day options available for our guests. Book a Cabana here.
- Is there food service available at the pool?
- Guests will be able to place a food order at the Castle Pool Bar and can retrieve their order at the designated location.
- What if I am late for my pool reservation?
- We ask that you arrive for your reservation within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, otherwise your reservation will be forfeited to accommodate guests on the waitlist.
- Are masks required at the pool?
- Masks should be worn except when entering/exiting the water or if you are actively eating and drinking.
- What other additional safety precautions are being made during this time?
- After each reservation time slot, we will clear the deck (except for Cabana Guests) for 30 minutes to clean and sanitize.
Reservations are required for Dinner to avoid overcrowding in our restaurants, and you will be requested to pre-order your breakfast selection in place of a breakfast buffet. Our room service will also continue to be available for Lunch and Dinner.
- Will indoor seating be available?
- At this time, only patio dining is available by reservation. You will be provided a QR code once you arrive to the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel to make seating reservations.
- Will the Breakfast Buffet be available?
- For the Health & Safety of our guests, breakfast will be available with a limited menu for Grab & Go from Dragon's Den.
- Can I make seating reservations for a large party?
- Seating reservations are not available for parties larger than 6, in order to main social distancing.
Our Safety Becomes Yours:
To keep our Model Citizens safe so they can help keep you & your family safe, we have installed new hygiene screens at many of our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees, introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements that include face masks, disposable gloves, hygiene guidelines, training and more.
Some Entertainment on Temporary Time-Out:
Some of our Entertainment offerings may be temporarily suspended during your visit to help us ensure we are able to maintain safe spaces and activities where social distancing is not easily accommodated. Additionally, all LEGO bricks have been removed from common play areas to reduce cross-contamination.
- Are LEGO Pits still available?
- For the Health & Safety of all of our guests, the LEGO Pits have been emptied during this time. However, LEGO Play is still available for our guests in their room!
- Will the treasure hunt still be available?
- Aye Aye Captain! The LEGO Treasure Hunt will be provided to guests with their welcome packet upon check-in! Remember to look for your treasure during each night of your stay!
- Will the Indoor Play Area or Arcade be available?
- For the Health & Safety of all of our guests, the Indoor Play Area and Arcade will be temporarily closed. However, the outdoor Castle Play Area will be open.
Extra Care When Assigning Rooms:
Everything in our Hotels is AWESOME! And since our #1 goal is to keep you safe, you may need to stay in a different themed room than you booked so we can accommodate more time between guests. So get ready to switch out your accessories ... you may be going on an unexpected adventure!
Check-out Couldn't Be Easier:
Upon departure, please leave your keys in the room or drop them in the designated key drop off box to check-out. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please feel free to call guest services from your in-room phone.
Download LEGOLAND California's new health & safety measures.
For more on the most recent CDC and State of California guidelines, visit:
Anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.