All guests are required to make advanced reservations to LEGOLAND® theme park, SEA LIFE® aquarium, and LEGOLAND Water Park. This includes:
- All unused and expired Day Tickets (from during our closure period)
- Active Play Pass, Annual Pass, and Monthly Pay Memberships
- Hotel guests who have purchased Ticket + Hotel packages
Select your products using the Booking Portal links below to start the reservation process.
For those who have yet to redeem their Passes at LEGOLAND California Resort, your admission products are not yet compatible with our Booking Portal. Visit our FAQs page, to find out about how to redeem.
- Unused and Expired Day Tickets (from during our closure period)
- Member and General Complimentary Tickets
- COSCTO Buddy Tickets (Select Resort Hopper)
- Schools, Groups, Scout Tickets
- Tickets purchased from a Third-Party
- COSTCO Play Passes
- LEGOLAND Play Passes (purchased on LEGOLAND website)
- Paid-in-full Annual Passes
- Monthly Pay Memberships (purchased after July 9, 2019)