Party Like a Monster at LEGOLAND® California Resort This Halloween
- Tuesday September 12th 2023
The Brick-or-Treat Monster Party returns for family-friendly fun on select dates in September and October.
CARLSBAD, CA (August 3, 2023) – Brick-or-Treat! Ghouls and goblins are busy brewing up the thrilling kids’ Halloween celebration at LEGOLAND® California Resort. Kicking off September 16th, Brick-or-Treat transforms the Park into a fun-filled Halloween escape with tons of candy, new shows, and a never-before-seen LEGO® character. The event runs on select days through October 29th, and all frighteningly fun festivities are included with general admission.
Monster Party begins when guests enter the Park, and Monster Security Checkpoint Street Performers check that only “real monsters” enter the party! Meet LEGO Monster characters, including the new Spider Lady, before “brick-or-treating” down the Candy Trail. Along the way, discover treat stations across six festive zones – Monster Party Zone, Happy Harvest, Wicked Street Way, Shipwreck Alley, Creatures of the Kingdom, and Curse of the Pharoah. Rock out to the Skeleton Brass Band, take photos at the new Monster Block of Fame, and be sure to say “boo!” to the friendly stilt walkers all throughout the Park.
It wouldn’t be Brick-or-Treat without shows and entertainment including:
- (NEW) Once Upon a Brick - The Tale of the Wolf Guy: Learn the story of Wolf Guy, a monster who gets himself into a hairy situation. This silly comedy is sure to have all guests giggling and smiling.
- (NEW) Wacky Witch Trail: This is a wicked walkthrough experience with witches and cauldrons of candy.
- (NEW) Pirate Captain’s Shipwreck Shanty: Help the sea-faring scallywags navigate ghostly riddles in this interactive show. Discover which key unlocks the mysterious Siren’s Treasure chest!
- The Monster Rock Off: Witness Monster Rocker, Tiger Woman, Wolf Guy, and Zombie Cheerleader in their LEGO Monster band as they battle it out for the title of best rocker. This is an epic, live rock concert full of classic rock n’ roll songs – plus, you get to decide who wins the rock off.
- Lord Vampyre’s Very Important Monsters (V.I.M) Costume Party: Everyone is invited to compete in the famous costume contest and party hosted by Lord Vampyre. Make sure you wear your best monster costume to dance your skeletons off. Stick around for a vamp cha cha cha after the contest.
- Zombie Cheer Crew: Join LEGO Zombie Cheerleader and her crew as they conduct cheer tryouts with some drop-dead killer moves!
- “The Great Monster Chase” 4D Movie: This exclusive 4D movie features exciting chases, tongue-in-cheek humor, plus wind, bubbles, water, and other special effects to keep guests jumping and laughing in their seats!
- Jam Out with the Rockers: Enter the Dead Beats Studio and meet Monster Rocker or Rocker in the flesh! Select your rock song and jam out in the studio.
- Disco Dragon Coaster: For more electrifying excitement, the Dragon is getting a disco makeover with festive decorations, a groovy monster soundtrack, and an illuminating party atmosphere.
- Spiderling Build: Build your very own LEGO spider.
LEGOLAND believes awesome is for everyone! To ensure every visitor has a fun Halloween experience, all LEGOLAND Resorts in North America became Certified Autism Centers by working with the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards to train and certify staff in sensory, environmental, and emotional awareness – ensuring families can build a bricktastic vacation and make unforgettable memories.
LEGOLAND California’s full 2023 operating calendar can be found here. For more information about LEGOLAND® California, visit our website or follow us on Facebook. To book a Vacation Package at LEGOLAND® Hotel, visit our Vacation Packages page. Guests can also purchase single-day tickets or annual passes with or without a hotel stay.
PR Agency, LEGOLAND® California
LEGOLAND® California Resort
About LEGOLAND® California Resort
LEGOLAND® California Resort includes LEGOLAND® California, SEA LIFE® aquarium, LEGOLAND® Water Park, LEGOLAND® Hotel and LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel. All are geared for families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. At LEGOLAND® California, you’ll find more than 60 rides, shows and attractions including the new LEGO® Ferrari Build & Race and The LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD based on the blockbuster films The LEGO ® Movie™ and The LEGO® Movie™ 2: The Second Part. The new land fully immerses guests into the LEGO® Movie universe and places them onto the streets of Bricksburg. LEGOLAND® Water Park features more than seven slides, sandy beaches and the unique Build-A-Raft River plus Pirate Reef and LEGO® Legends of CHIMA Water Park comprising 10 acres of water fun! The nation’s first LEGOLAND® Hotel features 250 rooms, all themed either as pirate, adventure, kingdom, LEGO® Friends and LEGO® NINJAGO™! North America’s first LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel features 250 rooms, fully themed as Knights and Dragons, Royal Princess and Magic Wizard. LEGOLAND California is a Certified Autism Center, credited by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards. For more information, visit www.LEGOLAND.com or call (760) 918-LEGO (5346).
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe's number one and the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates more than 140 attractions, 24 hotels and six holiday villages in 24 countries and across four continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its millions of guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its employees.