Specialty Program Info Session with Inspire Charter School
Wed, Aug 9, Aug 16, or Aug 30
6:00 – 7:30 pm
Information Session-- Specialty Program
Light refreshments provided
A certified teacher facilitates STEAM activities at LEGOLAND twice weekly,
including robotics teams, coding, programming, storytelling, & renewable energy. Advance RSVP and confirmation email required.
Availability may be limited. Info session does not include rides & attractions. Adults only.
LEGOLAND California Resort offers a discounted rate for California Home School groups, on weekdays during regular Park hours in September - June. Not available select holiday weeks in December - January and April.
To obtain Home School Tickets
- Tickets are $28 Adult or Child, for verified Home School families.
- Minimum purchase 10 tickets.
- Offer valid weekdays during Park hours, September - June on designated Home School Days.
- Includes full day admission to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Downloadable resource guides available for a self-guided experience.
- Must show Home School verification at Guest Services to redeem offer. (Examples include verification of membership in a public or private school, independent study or satellite program, CA private school affidavit, or homeschool organization such as K-12 or CAVA)
- Payment required in advance and specified verification is required at Guest Services window when picking up tickets.
- No refunds provided.
- Staff-led, family-friendly education programs available first Mondays of October - March, May.
- Walk-up participation - no reservations. Just show your Homeschool ticket!
- 45 minute programs, 11 a.m. Program repeated at 12 noon if 11 a.m. class fills. LEGO Robotics for Young Beginners 2.0 and Simple Machines II.
- Programs, availability, dates and pricing subject to change without notice.