Brick-or-Treat at LEGOLAND® California Resort is back with even more Halloween excitement!
- October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Brick-or-Treat is an all day event.
- Brick-or-Treat is an all day event. Activities start at 3 pm.
- Theme Park, Various Locations
Brick-or-Treat Event Tickets
Are you an Annual Pass Holder? Click here for the Passholders Brick-or-Treat Tickets & Reservations.
- 2-Day LEGOLAND + SEA LIFE Hopper Tickets, Park opens at 10 am and activities start at 11 am.
- Access to Brick-or-Treat
*FREE Breakfast is not offered at all off-site partner hotels
- Special Welcome Gift for the kids
- Advanced reservations required for all guests
- 1-Day admission to LEGOLAND California
- Includes admission to Brick-or-Treat Halloween All day. Park opens at 10 am and activities start at 11 am.
- 1-Day admission to LEGOLAND California & SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Includes admission to Brick-or-Treat Halloween all day. Park opens at 10 am and activities start at 11 am.
Brick-or-Treat is Back!
The Park is open after dark at the only kid-focused Halloween event in Southern California, every Saturday in October. Enjoy rides open late, trick-or-treating, live entertainment, Halloween décor, and more! Enjoy Brick-or-Treat with the park opening for all guests at 10 am, live entertainment starting at 2 pm and trick-or-treating starting at 3 pm.
Throughout the day, eat, drink and be scary with seasonal food and beverage options for the whole family. Plus, don’t forget to check-out the Spooktacular fun at the SEA LIFE aquarium with live creatures and underwater pumpkin carving!
Costume Contest Parade
Come in your ghoulish best and participate in one of the Costume Contest Parades – 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm. Guests ages 12 and under have the opportunity to show off their awesome costumes as they parade around Miniland U.S.A.! During each parade, judges will select one winner from each of the following categories: Best Homemade Costume, Best Group Costume and Best LEGO Movie Costume. View Costume Parade Rules.
Treats provided by: