Welcome to the LEGOLAND® California Resort Travel Agent Resource Page!
This page is intended to assist Travel Agents with some of the most common questions about LEGOLAND® California Resort, booking LEGOLAND tickets and LEGOLAND Hotel, as well as exclusive travel agent benefits to experience the resort.
Booking Park Tickets Only:
Travel Agents can potentially earn commission on park tickets by working with major wholesale companies that are partners of LEGOLAND California. Please contact your preferred partners to see if they offer LEGOLAND California tickets.
Tickets purchased on the LEGOLAND California website are not commissionable.
Booking LEGOLAND Hotel:
To receive commission on bookings at LEGOLAND Hotel, travel agents may click on the “Book Now” link below, click on “Enter your access or promotional code”, and enter a valid IATA number under “Travel Agent Code”.
Room only, as well as Hotel + Ticket package reservations may be available for selected dates. Commissions are only paid on the hotel portion of the reservation. Any tickets added to reservations will be distributed to the guest upon check in at the Hotel.
Booking LEGOLAND Hotel through GDS:
Reservations can also be booked via the GDS.
LEGOLAND Hotel Chain Code: WV
GDS Codes for LEGOLAND California Resort:
- Commissions on LEGOLAND Hotel reservations are only paid on the room portion of the reservation when booked through the GDS, using the link provided above or through one of our wholesale partners.
- Tickets and other enhancements added to reservations are not commissionable
- Currently only hotel rooms are available through the GDS. Packages including tickets are not available at this time. Tickets would need to be booked/purchased separately using one of our wholesale partners.
- Hotel reservations booked via phone with the Merlin Entertainments Customer Service Center, or via the LEGOLAND California website are not eligible for commission.
- Commissions are not paid on reservations completed with discounts or promotions, with exception of AAA rate.
- Commission payments are issued within 60 days after the guest’s last night of the reservation
- If you have any questions on the status of your commission, please complete the request form below.
LEGOLAND Hotel Highlights:
- Located inside LEGOLAND California Resort
- All guest rooms LEGO® themed – Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, Friends and NINJAGO.
- Choose from Standard Themed, Fully Themed, or Suites.
- Standard Themed and Fully Themed rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 3 children with 1 King bed in the adult sleeping area, and separate area for the kids with a twin bunk bed and pull-out trundle bed.
- Fully Themed Rooms offer additional LEGO décor and models throughout the room, allowing guests to become fully immersed in the theme.
- Suites vary in size and layout, as well as occupancy. Please refer to the website for more details.
- Nightly children’s entertainment
- Bricks Breakfast Buffet included with stay
- Exclusive early access to LEGOLAND, times vary by season. LEGOLAND California ticket required.
- LEGOLAND California is open daily during spring break, summer and select holiday periods. The Park is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays during select seasons.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium is open daily.
- LEGOLAND Water Park is open seasonally. Visit www.LEGOLAND.com/hours for complete details.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
Full prepayment of the total room stay, resort fee, and tax will be charged at time of booking. All reservations require a $100 per night credit card authorization at check-in time. If applicable, nightly self-parking fees will be charged at checkout. LEGOLAND California Resort reserves the right to cancel reservations due to lack of valid credit card and/or deposit.
No cancellations, changes, or refunds are allowed. If a cancellation occurs, or in the event of a no-show or an early departure, deposit of all night’s room and tax is forfeited.
All reservations are subject to a nightly Resort Fee of $30 + tax which includes nightly in-room refreshments, nightly surprises for the kids, luggage service, standard wireless internet, children's entertainment, fitness center, pool access, pool towels, and local and domestic long-distance phone calls. Subject to change without notice.
Exclusive Travel Agent Benefits:
Travel Agents can book a personal stay to experience the LEGOLAND Hotel at LEGOLAND.com/HotelTravelAgent for up to a 15% savings on Standard Themed and Fully Themed rooms. This exclusive discount is valid for Travel Agents with valid credentials (IATA or professional business card) and photo ID which must be presented at check-in. Discount and room nights are subject to availability, and will be automatically applied when using the above referenced link if available. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Standard deposit, cancellation and Resort Fees will apply.
LEGOLAND California Tickets
Travel Agents can receive either two Hopper admission tickets at 50% off or up to six Hopper admission tickets at 20% off when a valid IATA card or a business card and photo id are presented at any LEGOLAND ticket window.