Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Field Trip visits include:
- 45 minute educational program OR self-guided option with no instructional program
- Fun, educational LEGO building with LEGOLAND Staff.
- Teacher Guides include in-Park discovery, after-visit worksheets, Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core references.
- Applied learning on life-sized machines – our rides!
- Jr. Engineer student certificates
- All field trips include full day admission to LEGOLAND rides, shows, attractions
- Educational program preview videos below. See classes in action!
- School field trips available seasonally, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum 15 paying students
- Pricing, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Pricing applies to California public and private schools, registered and listed as active for >6 students with California Dept. of Education.
- Educational programs available for grades K-8