MAKE A RESERVATION
Click here to send an email inquiry.
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND New York Resort
- Complimentary chaperone with every 10 paid students
- Complimentary bus parking
Optional add options, available at an additional cost:
- Meal Vouchers
- Edutainment Experiences
|Schools in Orange County||Fall Rates: Sept-Nov||Summer Rates: Jul and Aug|
|Chaperones (1 for every 10 children complimentary)|
- Minimum of 20 paying children
|Meal Vouchers||Year-Round Rates|
|Royal Feast, Brickbeard's Market and Smokey's Brick B Que||$8.99|
|Brickolini's Pizza & Pasta Buffet||$13.99|
- Meal vouchers may only be purchased for children in the group. Adults may purchase meals at selected locations. These vouchers can only be redeemed at the restaurants listed above.
|Edutainment Experiences||Year-Round Rates|
|Pick 1 of 6 Grade Appropriate Experience||$2.00|
Please review our operating schedule for park hours/closures. Black out dates may apply.
Credit Card Payment
- LEGOLAND New York Resort accepts VISA and Mastercard.
- Purchase must be made in one single payment.
- Payment must be received at least 14 business days prior to your visit.
- If tax exempt, organization listed on credit card must match the tax exemption documentation provided.
- For security purposes, we are unable to accept credit card information via email.
Check/Money Order Prepayment
- LEGOLAND New York Resort accepts organization/school checks, money orders and certified cashier’s checks.
- If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 14 business days prior to the visit date.
- No personal checks allowed.
- Once email confirmation is received, checks should be made payable to LEGOLAND New York Resort and mailed to the following address. Please include a copy of the email confirmation with your check.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
LEGOLAND New York Resort
15 Matthews Street, Suite 306
Goshen, NY 10924
Admission tickets and pre-purchased meal vouchers are available at a ticket window on your visit date. Please provide confirmation # and the primary person’s photo ID for pick up.
Bus parking is complimentary. Car and van parking is $25 if purchased at the park the day of your visit. Advance parking can be purchased online at a discounted rate of $20 per car or van.
Groups may bring lunches in disposable containers. Limited picnic areas are available at LEGOLAND New York Resort. Rolling coolers are not permitted in the park.
Lockers will be available in the park for an additional fee.
We recommend you arrive 30 minutes prior to park opening for parking and ticket pick up.