What do you need to know before you book & while planning your trip
Be a Super Planner:
Before leaving home, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information and download our mobile app for park hours, wait times and more!
OF COURSE we take plastic:
We've gone cashless! Please be ready to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card, rather than cash.
Make it a Masquerade:
We recommend and encourage guests to bring and wear masks for everyone's safety. We will have disposable masks available for pick-up on-site as well. For the water park, masks are only recommended for use when they are dry.
Face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under 2 years of age
- People who have trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unable to remove the face covering without assistance
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (over 100.4 º F), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on travel guidance can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
Download LEGOLAND Florida new health & safety measures.
For more on the most recent CDC and State of Florida guidelines, visit: