What changes to expect when you arrive at our Hotels
Cleaning, Cleaning and WAY More Cleaning:
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, LEGO® Bricks, door handles and more.
More Locations for Super-Clean Hands:
We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitizer dispensers around the Resort for guests to use.
Fun Starts at Parking:
Please follow parking instructions & plan to leave a space on either side of your car (this is your official permission – finally!)
Check out our shiny new signs:
You will notice new information signage around the Resort that includes key safety messages and instructions so keep an eye out for them!
Extra-Super-Safety Checks Required:
- Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests and Model Citizens (employees) before entering the Resort
- Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 100.4º F or above) will not be admitted
Make it a Masquerade:
Facial coverings are required in all indoor locations across the Resort as well as on all rides in the Theme Park for all guests eight (8) years and older. While at our Resort, we recommend and encourage guests to bring and wear masks for everyone's safety. We will have both disposable and fabric masks available for purchase, including kid’s sizes, at our theme park, water park and on-site hotels. For the water park, masks are only recommended for use when they are dry.
Face coverings should not be placed on:
- Children under 2 years of age
- People who have trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unable to remove the face covering without assistance
For more information on these guidelines, visit:
Details on the City of Winter Haven Emergency Ordinance No. O-20-28 can be found at: https://legistarweb-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/attachment/pdf/640625/Emergency_Ordinance_O-20-28_Face_Covering_REVISED.pdf
Social Distancing & Leaving Room to Play:
- We have introduced new measures to encourage and maintain social distancing within our Hotels and other areas throughout our Resort
- Clear markers have been installed at check-in and reminder signs posted around the Hotels to help guests remember to keep six (6) feet of distance between groups
- Our Model Citizens will also monitor the public areas of the hotel to ensure that social distancing is being maintained
- We have also introduced new arrangements to maintain social distancing in our dining areas. Tables and chairs have been reconfigured or marked as unavailable to ensure distance between seated parties
- We also ask that groups keep to one family at a time in all elevators or LEGO brick pits and take the stairs where possible to help maintain social distance
- Reminders, like maintaining one hole of distance between groups, will also be placed in areas like our Florida’s Wild Side mini-golf course and lakeside boardwalk
Dine like a VIP:
Self-service buffets have also been reconfigured to reduce the number of high-frequency touch points and cutlery and condiments will now be provided to guests with their meal, or on request, rather than left in open areas.
Our Safety Becomes Yours:
To keep our Model Citizens safe so they can help keep you & your family safe, we have installed new hygiene screens at many of our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees, introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements that include face masks, disposable gloves, hygiene guidelines, training and more.
Evening Entertainment on Temporary Time-Out:
Some of our Entertainment offerings may be temporarily suspended during your visit to help us ensure we are able to maintain safe spaces and activities where social distancing is not easily accommodated.
Extra Care When Assigning Rooms:
Everything in our Hotels is AWESOME! And since our #1 goal is to keep you safe, you may need to stay in a differently themed room so we can accommodate 24-72 hours between guests as much as possible. Get ready to switch out your accessories ... you may be going on an unexpected adventure!
Download LEGOLAND Florida new health & safety measures.
For more on the most recent CDC and State of Florida guidelines, visit:
Anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.