Play Your Way
The LEGO Group is marking its 90th anniversary by celebrating the creativity of fans and the power of play!
To mark the occasion and help visitors enjoy the benefits of play together, LEGOLAND is launching a brand-new exclusive LEGO® experience: “Play Your Way”.
Guests will receive an exclusive, limited edition pop badge for each Play Type build challenge they complete while exploring the park. Visitors will be challenged to explore the different activities and find out which suits their play personality best:
- Are you a Designer? Aware of problems, these builders are focused and get ideas from asking questions. Their LEGO® creations solve problems and playtime is thoughtful.
- Are you a Maker? Aware of objects, these builders are energetic and get ideas from trial and error. Their LEGO® creations are detailed and playtime is experimental.
- Are you an Explorer? Aware of the environment, these builders are curious and get ideas from new discoveries. Their LEGO® creations are bold and playtime is adventurous.
- Are you a Storyteller? Aware of others, these builders are dramatic and ideas come from fantasy. Their LEGO® creations are used to entertain and playtime is theatrical.
- Are you a Dreamer? Aware of possibilities, these builders are imaginative and ideas come from daydreaming. Their LEGO® creations are artistic and playtime is magical.