Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) visits include:
- Fun LEGO® building with LEGOLAND® Staff! Standards-based and fine-tuned to your grade level
- Applied learning on life-sized machines - our rides!
- Teacher Guides: Standards-based, before and after visit worksheets
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND rides, shows, attractions
- Educational programs are 45-minute long sessions
- Self-guided option is also available with no instructional portion of the program
- Educational resource guides are provided which outline different activities throughout the entire Park
- School field trips available Monday through Friday only- excluding school holidays
- Minimum 15 paying students
- Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Pricing applies to public, private and home schools
- Classes available for grades K-6
Reservations are based on availability. At least 2 weeks are required for bookings. Please check our operating schedule for park hours and closed dates. 2016 operating schedule PDF also available for printing.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will only accept one form of payment for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards and cash. The only checks accepted the day of the field trip are government issued or bank certified/cashier's checks. If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to the visit date. If you are tax exempt you must pay with an organization check or credit card that matches your tax exemption. No personal checks allowed.