Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) visits include:
- Fun LEGO® building with LEGOLAND® Staff!
- Standards-based and fine-tuned to your grade level
- Applied learning on life-sized machines - our rides!
- Teacher Guides: Standards-based, before and after visit worksheets
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND Florida, including more than 50 rides, shows and attractions
- Educational experiences are 45 minute, hands-on, interactive sessions
- Self-guided option is also available with no instructional portion of the program
- Educational resource guides are provided which outline different activities throughout the entire Park
- $14.50 per student
- August 2017-May 2018
- Monday-Friday, excluding school holidays
- Pricing applies to public, private and home schools
- Price includes full day admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. Water Park upgrade is available for an additional charge of $20 per person.
- Admission entitles group to pick from one of the featured education programs or a self-guided experience
- Classes available for grades K-6
- Advance reservations required
- Minimum of 15 students required
- One complimentary chaperone per 5 paid students. Additional chaperones may be added to the booking for $29.00 per adult.
- Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Reservations are based on availability and are required at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please check our operating schedule for park hours and closed dates.
- Click here to download our 2017 operating schedule PDF and 2018 operating schedule PDF.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will only accept one form of payment for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards and cash. The only checks accepted the day of the field trip are government issued or bank certified/cashier's checks. If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to the visit date. If you are tax exempt you must pay with an organization check or credit card that matches your tax exemption. No personal checks allowed.