Our new, fully-themed hotel will soon open its doors to little LEGO® fans and mischievous seafarers alike! It will house 150 fun-filled rooms, a pool (with a massive pool deck for the pirates’ sake, of course) and a boat-load of interactive activities to entertain the kids (and parents) during their stay. And, in true LEGOLAND® style, we take the theming to the next level with an in-room treasure hunt with new puzzles and treasures to discover daily IN YOUR OWN ROOM!
Image above is a representation of the hotel room - not actual photo.
Opening Spring 2020, the Pirate Island Hotel will be located adjacent to our five-gazillion star LEGOLAND Hotel, and that means just 130 kid-steps from LEGOLAND’s front gates! Visiting buccaneers will see their wildest dreams come to life and enjoy the vacationing pirate’s life with:
- Fully-themed pirate rooms (each equipped with a prize-filled treasure chest)
- FREE family breakfast to get you ready for a big day at LEGOLAND Florida’s theme park or water park
- Kid-friendly nightly entertainment to continue the fun
- Awesome costume character meet & greets
- Plenty of photo opportunities with our very own pirate ship
- Interactive LEGO® build activities with our very own Model Builders
See you soon mateys!