Florida Residents Save on Annual Passes!
Only $106 per person + tax when you buy online.
The Awesome Annual Pass is available at a discounted rate for Florida Residents and includes unlimited visits to both LEGOLAND® Florida & LEGOLAND Water Park with no blackout dates! Proof of residency required.
How do I redeem my Florida Resident Awesome Pass?
Proof of a Florida residential address is required for validation at time of live pass redemption. For each Annual Pass purchased you may provide any of the following:
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
- Valid Florida-based military ID
What if I don't have a Florida ID?
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, one of the following must be provided for each Annual Pass purchased, dated within the previous 2 months and evidencing a Florida residential address (PO Box not accepted) together with a corresponding photo ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility bill
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings or investment account statement
- Mail from a federal, state, county or city government agency
The persons who will use the Florida Resident Annual Passes must be present at the time of pass activation.
A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. A photocopy and fax copy of bills are not acceptable.
Please note, a child’s address is validated against the same proof of adults residency.