Enjoy unlimited visits to both LEGOLAND® Florida Resort & LEGOLAND Water Park (No blackout dates) and much more!
Proof of a Florida residential address is required for validation at time of live pass redemption. For each Annual Pass purchased you may provide any of the following:
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
- Valid Florida-based military ID
If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, one of the following must be provided for each Annual Pass purchased, dated within the previous 2 months and evidencing a Florida residential address (not a PO Box) together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility bill
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings or investment account statement
- Mail from a federal, state, county or city government agency
The persons who will use the Florida Resident Annual Passes must be present at the time of pass activation. A print of an electronic bill of the type described above is acceptable. A photocopy and fax copy of bills are not acceptable.
Please note, a child’s address is validated against the same proof of adults residency.
Get information about other LEGOLAND Florida passes.