You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Site is owned and operated by Merlin Entertainments Group Florida, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company d/b/a LEGOLAND® Florida Resort (hereinafter “LEGOLAND®). LEGOLAND® maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. LEGOLAND® does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with LEGOLAND®. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, LEGOLAND®. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. You may view and/or download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from LEGOLAND®.
3. LEGOLAND® uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, LEGOLAND® makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. LEGOLAND® assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
4. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither LEGOLAND® nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some of the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. LEGOLAND® also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. You are not allowed to:
a. use this Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
b. use this Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
c. use this Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Site without LEGOLAND®’s express written consent;
d. use this Site for any commercial purposes, including but not limited to those related to marketing, without LEGOLAND®’s express written consent.
6. LEGOLAND® reserves the right to restrict access to specific areas of this Site, or the entire Site, at LEGOLAND®’s sole discretion. If LEGOLAND® provides you with a User ID and Password to enable you to access areas of this Site or other content and services, you must ensure that the User ID and Password are kept confidential and you agree to be responsible for any activities on the Site which may be posted using your User ID and Password for access.
7. “Your content” means any material that you submit to the Site for whatever purpose. By submission of Your content to the Site you:
a. grant to LEGOLAND® and its affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute Your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to LEGOLAND® the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
b. represent and warrant that Your Content is not illegal or unlawful, does not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or LEGOLAND® or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
c. agree that none of Your content is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
7. By using this Site, you agree that:
1.1. the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Site disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Site.
1.2. you will not bring any claim personally against LEGOLAND® officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Site.
1.3. that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Site disclaimer will protect LEGOLAND® officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as LEGOLAND®.
1.4. If any provision of this Site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Site disclaimer.
8. You hereby indemnify LEGOLAND® and undertake to keep LEGOLAND® indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by LEGOLAND® to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of LEGOLAND®’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by LEGOLAND® arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Without prejudice to LEGOLAND®’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, LEGOLAND® may take such action as LEGOLAND® deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Site, prohibiting you from accessing the Site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Site, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Site and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
10. LEGOLAND® may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
11. LEGOLAND® may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with LEGOLAND®’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. These terms and conditions, together with the other documents hyperlinked herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and LEGOLAND® in relation to your use of this Site, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Site.
14 These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Florida without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida in Polk County.