Become the Ninja During LEGO® NINJAGO® Days at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Print
Guest-Favorite Event Returns to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
to kick off 2020 event calendar
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (Jan. 14, 2020) — On select weekends in January and February, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s guests will “become the ninja” with their favorite heroes and villains from the world of NINJAGO as LEGO® NINJAGO® [NIN-JAH-GO] Days take over the theme park. The limited-time event will feature ninja-themed activities, new LEGO character meet-and-greets and delicious, kid-friendly treats all at the place #BuiltForKids.
LEGO NINJAGO Days
The event runs Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Be the ninja
All event activities are included with paid admission or annual pass
- Strike a ninja pose with characters Kai, Nya, Llyod, Master Wu and for the first time ever, Zane and P.I.X.A.L.
- Achieve a state of zen or show off your wacky ninja moves during the “ninjoga” sessions – a yoga class just for kids
- Watch real-life ninjas demonstrate abilities in mastering the elements of Spinjitzu. The Dojo comes to life with kicking, spinning and tumbling in the all-new show, Elemental Masters
- Become one with the rhythmic forces of nature in Earth Beats, a live, ninja-inspired music and drumming show
- Come dressed as your favorite LEGO NINJAGO hero or villain for a chance to win a LEGO prize
- Count every Master Wu hiding among the landmarks of MINILAND USA and drop off an entry form at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
LEGOLAND Hotel guests will enjoy nightly ninja entertainment, a competition build and ninja dance party.
Fuel up like a ninja
- The all-new Ninja Kitchen food truck’s menu features soon-to-be favorites including Super Fancy Spring Rolls with Peking duck, pork bao buns and sweet Asian chicken wings
- Take your taste buds on a tour around the park with delicious treats including kid-themed candy sushi, chocolate fortune cookies, strawberry cheesecake egg rolls, sensei snack mix and ninja nachos
The fun continues inside LEGO NINJAGO World, where kids can practice their martial arts skills in the Ninja Training Camp before becoming the ninja on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride as they blast fireballs, lightning and more at villains like Lord Garmadon and the Great Devourer while the vehicle keeps score. Shop like a ninja – and even dress like one – at Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop filled with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, children’s apparel, costumes, books, souvenirs and more.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a whole year of awesome events planned, from LEGO NINJAGO Days all the way through Kids’ New Year’s Party in December, including PirateFest Weekends, THE LEGO® MOVIE™ Days, Brick or Treat, Holidays at LEGOLAND and more. Enjoy more event days than ever before with an Awesome Annual Pass for less than twelve dollars a month and no down payment. Awesome Annual Passes include unlimited access to the theme park, water park, seasonal events and free standard parking.
Images & b-roll: https://bit.ly/2FI9xam