Have Yourself a Merry LEGOLAND® Christmas as Popular Holiday Events Return in December Better Than Ever Print
Christmas Bricktacular, Kids’ New Year’s Party Offer 15 Dates of Florida Yuletide Fun Included with Admission
- Download PDF
- Christmas Bricktacular images: http://bit.ly/2wgFiB6 (password: legoland11)
- Kids' New Year's Party images: http://bit.ly/2zyRwGX (password: legoland11)
- B-roll: http://bit.ly/2grilIC
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (Oct. 2, 2017) — The holiday season shines bigger and brighter than ever this year as LEGOLAND® Florida Resort’s popular Christmas and New Year’s events return for their seventh year of yuletide fun. On 15 separate dates – the most ever – guests will enjoy awesome entertainment, Christmas character meet-and-greets and hands-on building activities that combine the fun of LEGO® toys with the spirit of the season.
It’s all included with admission – no extra ticket required!
- Nine dates:
- Dec. 2-3 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 9-10 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 16-17 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Dec. 23-25 (Saturday-Monday)
- Don’t miss our dazzling, 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree outside Market Restaurant, which comes alight several times each evening with a beautiful combination of synchronized lights and favorite holiday music, plus an occasional snow flurry!
- Say hello to LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier
- Send letters to the North Pole and hear stories told by Mrs. Claus
- Capture precious memories at our one-of-a-kind photo ops, including a life-size Santa, sleigh and reindeer made out of thousands of LEGO bricks, and – new this year – from inside a giant snow globe or with our giant LEGO Christmas wreath
- Help us create a giant LEGO mosaic and look for Santa’s LEGO elf hiding in the theme park
- Enjoy classic Christmas songs performed by the returning LEGO Brickettes
Kids’ New Year’s Party
- Six dates:
- Dec. 26-30 (Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Sunday, Dec. 31 (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Move it, groove it, shake, shimmy and slide at our kid-friendly DJ dance party from 5-7 p.m. in the theme’s park’s LEGO Technic area.
- End the night with our 7 p.m. fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise; before showtime, pick up a free pair of viewing glasses to see a special LEGO surprise in every burst
- Locate the missing clocks throughout MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- Brick by brick, build a giant New Year’s-themed LEGO mosaic with us
- On Sunday, Dec. 31 only, join us as we drop a giant LEGO brick while we count down to 2018 at the kid-friendly time of 8 p.m., followed by our biggest fireworks show of the year!
- Meanwhile, most of the Christmas Bricktacular fun continues Dec. 26-31, including the tree lighting ceremony, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier meet-and-greets and our awesome family photo ops
Anything and everything LEGO
Seeking the perfect gift for the LEGO fans in your life? Visit our many retail locations, including The Big Shop, LEGO Studio Store, Minifigure Market, Heartlake Mall and Wu’s Warehouse, where you’ll find shelves stocked with a huge variety of LEGO, DUPLO® and Technic building sets, including many large and hard-to-find sets, LEGO storage bins, LEGO and LEGOLAND children’s and adult apparel, and much more.
We’ve also got great stocking stuffers like LEGO keychains, magnets, minifigures and many building sets under $10 and $20.
New this year!
Build and buy your very own Christmas ornament out of LEGO bricks at the all-new LEGO Factory Experience & Store, or have bricks engraved with names or brief messages in a variety of colors.
Grab & go
Guests can obtain a free, one-hour Shopper’s Pass at the theme park ticket windows. The cost of a single-day admission ticket is required as a deposit, which is refunded upon exit within the 60-minute limit.
Make it a whole year of fun
Give the gift of LEGOLAND for a full year! Three levels of affordably priced annual passes are available, starting at $106 plus tax:
- Awesome Pass – a year of unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND Water Park
- Awesomer Pass – all the benefits of the Awesome Pass, plus a year of unlimited admission to The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Atlanta’s LEGOLAND Discovery Center, as well as theme park parking and more
- Awesomest Pass – a year of unlimited admission to more than 30 Merlin Entertainments attractions across North America, including LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND Water Park, and much more
LEGOLAND Florida Resort features more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO and DUPLO brands, including awesome experiences based on “The LEGO Movie™,” “LEGO NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu,” LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO City, LEGO Technic and LEGO Friends, plus LEGOLAND Water Park and on-site accommodations at the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel and the 166-room LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. For more information, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida.