About our Charity
LEGOLAND® Florida's official charitable organization is Merlin's Magic Wand.
About our Charity
Merlin Entertainments, plc and LEGOLAND Florida Resort supports the charity efforts of Merlin's Magic Wand Foundation which puts the magic back into the childhoods of seriously ill, disabled and disadvantaged children.
Merlin's Magic Wand ensures that these children can enjoy a magical day with their family by providing tickets to one of the many Merlin Entertainments attractions across the world. Find out more about our locations.
They have helped thousands of children and their families by providing tickets and financial support in the form of travel grants.
More than that, where children are too sick to visit us Merlin's Magic Wand are also developing a number of exciting Taking the Magic to the Children projects, ranging from sensory rooms to specially adapted playgrounds in local hospices and hospitals close to our attractions.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a proud supporter of the Sunshine Foundation's Dream Village locally. To find out more, click here.
To find out more about Merlin's Magic Wand, the eligibility criteria and how you can apply, please visit www.merlinsmagicwand.org/usa.
Please note that Merlin's Magic Wand works directly with children, families and organizations that will benefit from a day out and is unfortunately unable to provide tickets to assist with fundraising through raffles and auctions.
Merlin's Magic Wand Foundation is a Public Charity and a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Merlin's Magic Wand, 1 LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Community Support Policy
The LEGOLAND® Mission
LEGOLAND Florida exists to give children and their families a first-hand experience of the LEGO® values – creativity, fun, development, play and learning where the child is empowered in the land without limits.
Children are Our Primary Concern
In line with our commitment to children, LEGOLAND Florida will contribute park passes and/or time to non-profit organizations whose goals are to academically, imaginatively, and creatively enrich the lives of children ages two through twelve.
LEGOLAND Florida focuses on the Central Florida communities, but also will consider requests from the nine adjacent Florida counties: Polk, Orange, Hillsborough, Osceola, Hardee, Highlands, Lake, Pinellas and Pasco.
Community Support Programs
• Terminally ill children and their immediate families receive complimentary admission to the park. Requests must be made through organizations such as Make-A-Wish, Give Kids the World, by social workers, or doctors at their hospital. A medical release form from the patient's doctor is required.
• We cannot accept requests directly from ticket recipients or their families.
• Non-profit groups who fit into LEGOLAND Florida guidelines can purchase group tickets at a discount.
• Non-profit organizations that fit into LEGOLAND Florida guidelines can also apply for ticket donations for raffles, auctions, etc. A tax ID number is required.
How to Apply
LEGOLAND Donation Guidelines:
• The request must be made by a non-profit organization whose goal is to academically and creatively enrich the lives of children aged 2-12.
• Requests should be made 60 days in advance of event or group visit.
• Groups or organizations are allowed to submit a request for one program per year.
• The request should be submitted on the organization's letterhead and include:
• Background and goals of the organization
• Intended use of the donation
• Ages of the children who will benefit
• When the donation is needed
• Non-profit number