Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) field trips include:
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND Florida, including more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions
- Applied learning on life-sized machines - our rides!
- Go on a self-guided adventure throughout the park or upgrade your field trip to include one of six brick-tastic Educational Experiences
- Educational Experiences are 45 minute, hands-on, educational and entertaining sessions aligned with Florida Standards
- Educational Resource Guides are available for each experience and outline activities throughout the entire park as well as pre-/post-visit worksheets
- $19.99 + tax (if applicable) per student
- Price includes full-day admission to LEGOLAND® Florida theme park
- Upgrade to include your choice of one of our Educational Experiences for just $2.00 + tax (if applicable) per student
- Water Park upgrade is available for an additional charge of $25.00 + tax (if applicable) per person
- Receive 1 complimentary chaperone for every 5 paid students. Additional chaperones may be added for $34.99 + tax (if applicable) per adult
- Available 8/12/19 - 6/5/20, Monday - Friday, excluding school holidays
- Pricing applies to public, private and homeschools with a minimum of 15 students
- Educational Experiences align to Florida Standards and are available for grades K-6
- Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Reservations are based on availability and are required at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please check our operating schedule for park hours and closed dates.
- Click here to download our 2019 operating schedule PDF.
School groups may choose to bring their lunches and eat at the Imagination Pavilion located in the rear of the park near Cypress Gardens. Please make sure coolers are clearly labeled with the group name. Our Education Greeters will assist in unloading coolers from the busses in the bus loop when you arrive in the morning and will transport them to the pavilion for your convenience. When your group is ready to eat, just visit the Pavilion and your coolers will be waiting for you. At the end of the day, our Education Greeters will return the coolers to the bus loop to be loaded on the busses before you depart. Please note that food from outside vendors (i.e. Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Subway, etc.) will not be allowed into the park and may not be delivered to the park for your group. LEGOLAND Florida Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items placed in our storage area.
LEGO Dollars are available for purchase at a 1:1 ratio to the U.S. Dollar and can be redeemed for food, beverage, and merchandise throughout LEGOLAND Florida Resort. They can be purchased in $1, $5 and $10 denominations. Orders must be placed and paid for at least two weeks in advance of your visit by calling 855-753-8888. LEGO Dollars are non-refundable.
Groups may choose to purchase Meal Vouchers for students (ages 12 and under) at one of three restaurants throughout the park. Adults may purchase meals at selected location upon arrival or may purchase meal vouchers for Pizza Pasta Buffet only in advance. Space is limited as each location has a 50 child max capacity within each time spot. Meal Vouchers are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Groups that have purchased meal vouchers may only dine at the specific location indicated on their meal voucher ticket. Meal vouchers must be ordered at least two weeks in advance of your visit by calling 877-865-5346.
- Option 1: $6.99 + tax (if applicable) per student (choice of apple juice or bottled water to drink)
- Burger Kitchen (all entrees include french fries and fruit cup)
- Kids Chicken Tender Meal
- Kids Hamburger Meal
- Kids Cheeseburger Meal
- Kick'n Chicken Co. (all entrees include french fries and a fruit cup)
- Kids Chicken Tender Meal (breaded or grilled)
- Kids Uncrustables (PB&J) Sandwich
- Option 2: $10.00 + tax (if applicable) per student and $16.99 + tax (if applicable) per adult
- Pizza Pasta Buffet
- Variety of pizza, including cheese, pepperoni and veggie
- Pasta with marinara or alfredo sauce
- Salad bar with fresh toppings
- Dessert pizzas
It is highly recommended to pay at least 10 business days in advance of your visit. Groups that do not pay in advance may experience long wait times on the day of their visit. LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will only accept one form of payment for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards, and cash. Only government/county issued or bank certified/cashier's checks, credit cards and cash are accepted the day of your visit. If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to the visit date. No personal checks allowed.
If your organization is tax exempt, please email a copy of your Florida Tax Exemption Certificate to MEGUSA.FLORIDASALES@LEGOLAND.COM. Payment must be made by check or credit card in the name of the tax-exempt organization. We are unable to accept cash payments for tax-exempt organizations. If the Florida Tax Exemption Certificate has not been submitted at the time of payment, tax will be charged.