Welcome to the LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Sales Client Resource Page!
For your convenience, we are providing graphics, copy points and park information.
- Style and Brand Guidelines
- Approved Fonts
- 2019 Operating Calendar
- Upcoming Events
- Download :30 Video–Park/Water Park/Accommodations
- Download :30 Video–Park/Water Park
- Download: 1:30 Video-Park/Water Park/Accommodations
- Download Video–Hotel
- Trade Sales Banner Ads
- Resort Fact Sheet
- Academy of Awesome Webinar: Check out this overview of LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including the offerings of Merlin Entertainments. Learn tips on how to sell LEGOLAND Florida Resort and why your guest should choose LEGOLAND for their awesome adventure.
- Academy of Awesome Webinar: Portuguese: Confira esta visão geral do LEGOLAND Florida Resort, incluindo as ofertas disponíveis do Merlin Entertainments. Aprenda dicas sobre como vender o LEGOLAND Florida Resort e por que seu passageiro deve escolher LEGOLAND para sua incrível aventura.
For additional sales information or resources, please contact your LEGOLAND Florida Sales Representative.
General inquiries may also be sent to LLFR.TradeSales@legoland.com.
50 Words (actual 48 words)
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the resort features a theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, a water park, LEGO® character interactions and two on-site accommodations with whimsical LEGO® theming.
100 Words (actual 97 words)
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa in Polk County’s Winter Haven, the resort includes a 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND Water Park and a world-famous botanical garden. LEGOLAND Hotel, located steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms, each with its own LEGO® theme. New for 2019 is THE LEGO® MOVIE WORLD, a new theme park land that features three brand new family rides, a spaceship playground and a variety of interactive character experiences.
Approved Images & Logos
To Access the Gallery of Approved LEGOLAND Images click here.
To Access Approved Logos: Download logos.
NOTE: Images/Logos are not approved for production and are intended for design purposes only. Please note that ALL designs must be approved by LEGOLAND Florida and The LEGO Group prior to production. This approval process requires a minimum of two weeks.