For a day of fun at LEGOLAND California….
We offer a discounted rate for California Home School groups, on weekdays during regular Park hours in September - June. Not available select holiday weeks in December - January and March - April.
To obtain Home School Tickets
- Offer valid for verified home school-serving charters or home schools. Registered school name required with reservation.
- Pre-schools and Northern Mexico schools are also eligible for this offer, subject to terms and conditions.
- Address required with registration. No PO boxes accepted.
- Tickets are $35 Adult or Child for admission to LEGOLAND, and $40 Adult or Child for admission to LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- Large groups with 50+ guests paid in advance with the initial reservation enjoy a $31 rate for LEGOLAND and $36 to include SEA LIFE. All additional add-ons or reservations of less than 50 guests are eligible for the $35 rate, including add-ons to existing reservations of 50+.
- Minimum purchase 10 tickets.
- Offer valid weekdays during Park hours, September - June, on traditional school days, excluding winter break, spring break.
- Downloadable resource guides available for a self-guided experience.
- Guests arriving in family groups must show Home School verification at Guest Services to redeem offer. (Examples include verification of membership in a public or private school, independent study or satellite program, CA private school affidavit, or homeschool organization such as K-12 or CAVA)
- Payment required in advance.
- No refunds provided. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Staff-led, family-friendly education workshops available. See preview viedos and list of workshops at www.legoland.com/edu.
- Workshops must be booked in advance when reserving your tickets.
- Programs, availability, dates and pricing subject to change without notice.
Celebrate Your Kindergarten Grad!
LEGOLAND California's Grad Nite: Friday, June 14, 2019