Call 760-438-5346 for reservations or pre-book with Field Trip Online Concierge.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEM) Field Trip visits include:
- 45 minute hands-on STEM for K-8. Certifcates for students.
- Activities based on Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- Downloadable Teacher Guides include applied learning at LEGOLAND.com/edu
- Unique labs, equipment, and materials for a class or entire grade level.
- Instructors gear up or down to fit your students' skills.
- All field trips include full day admission to LEGOLAND rides, shows, attractions
- Educational program preview videos below. See classes in action!
- School field trips available seasonally, Monday through Friday.
- Minimum 15 paying students
- Pricing is subject to eligibility and pricing season. LEGOLAND may confirm that your school or group is eligible for particular discounted pricing, and if necessary the pricing will be adjusted. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort.
- Pricing applies to California public and private schools, registered and listed as active for >6 students with California Dept. of Education.
- Educational programs available for grades K-8
- Discounted education tickets cannot be combined with any other discounts or offer. The paid purchase of adult field trip tickets is required to obtain the student field trip discount. No refunds are available.
- Payments for group preschool, homeschool, and school field trips are required two weeks in advance by school check or school credit card. Except for minor additions to the group, payments are not accepted at the Guest Service window. Payments can be taken over the phone at 760-438-5346 or mailed to LEGOLAND California, One LEGOLAND Dr. Carlsbad, CA 92008 Attention: Education Reservations. Tickets will be available at Guest Services no earlier than the day of your visit.
Call 760-438-5346 for reservations or pre-register online.