Boardshorts, speedos, one and two piece swimsuits, burkinis, and rash guards are the only acceptable types of swim attire for LEGOLAND® Water Park. Due to safety concerns, the following clothing items are NOT PERMITTED to be worn while in the water:
- Abayas, sarees, long shirts, long pants and jeans, undergarments , cotton shorts, any sheer or see through clothing.
- Footwear such as shoes, trainers, "Crocs" or sandals cannot be worn on the slides or within the water based attractions. Slip resistant "pool socks" designed specifically for use in pool environments are permitted.
- Please observe and respect local cultural sensitivity.
- All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- LEGOLAND® Dubai management has the right to remove guests from the attraction and/or park for any swim attire that is deemed to be inappropriate.
- Anyone below 90cm or those who are not strong swimmers are required to wear a life vest, which are complimentary for use in the Water Park.