LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks or downtown Tampa.
One LEGOLAND Way
Winter Haven, FL 33884
- Take I-4 WEST to exit 55 (US Hwy 27 South)
- Turn right off U.S. Highway 27 at State Road 540/Cypress Gardens Boulevard. Park is four miles on the left.
Get directions from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
- Take I-4 EAST to Exit 27 (Polk County Parkway)
- Then take Exit 14 to Winter Haven (2nd Toll Booth) by turning east on S.R. 540 and follow eight miles to Hwy 17 North.
- Turn left to take Hwy 17 North two miles over the bridge to Cypress Gardens Boulevard and turn right. Legoland Way will be on your right.
Get directions from Tampa International Airport (TPA) to LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
If using a GPS system, keep in mind that LEGOLAND Florida may not yet be included as a destination. A secondary address for GPS systems is 6000 Cypress Gardens Boulevard, Winter Haven FL 33884.
Purchase your Preferred Parking voucher before you arrive at the Park and save by purchasing online!
- Online Preferred Parking price: $25.23+ tax ($27 regular price on arrival.)
Motorcycles and RVs/Campers not included. Standard parking may be purchased at the Park at the toll booth. Toll and ticket booths open approximately 30 minutes prior to Park opening. Disability parking is near the guest entrance.
Staying in Orlando? Roundtrip transportation is now available!
- Pick-up location: I-Drive 360, 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819. Please park on the bottom floor of the I-Drive 360 parking deck located between International Drive and Universal Boulevard. Parking in the garage is FREE. The shuttle pick up is outside the parking deck near the back entrance of Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE on the Universal Boulevard side of the property.
- Price: $5 per person (plus tax)
- Pick up time: 9:00 a.m.; please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Leaves to return at park closing. Check operating schedule for the latest times.
*Please note: shuttle has one daily round-trip.
The LEGOLAND Shuttle is reservation based. All passengers must have a reservation to board. Terms and conditions.
Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. All reservations must be made BEFORE 11 a.m. the day before intended ride.
Directions to I-Drive 360 Parking:
- From I-4 Westbound: Exit 74A Sand Lake Road. Left at light onto Sand Lake Road. Right onto Universal Boulevard. Turn right into I-Drive 360 Parking Deck. Park on bottom floor. Address: 8401 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
- From I-4 Eastbound: Exit 74A Sand Lake Road. Right at the light onto Sand Lake Road. Right onto Universal Boulevard. Turn right onto I-Drive 360 Parking Deck. Address: 8401 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Budget Rental Car
Book a bargain.
When you rent a car, you shouldn't need a handbook. Why not choose simple, smart and easy on the wallet? Then you can focus on getting there and having fun doing it.
Always save up to 25% off your Budget rental with offer code (BCD) R533100, and combine with one of these other sweet deals:
• $20 off a weekly rental
• Free upgrade
• Free weekend day