or call 760-438-5346
MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Click here to make a reservation
- You'll receive an auto-reply and then full reservation confirmation within 48 hours.
- Complete payment by calling 760-438-5346. Reservations Hours: 7 am – 5 pm.
FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND Park, including all rides, shows and attractions
- Optional hands-on STEM workshop
Field trips are offered year-round on weekdays. Only self-guided programs available July - August. Review our operating schedule for Park hours/closures. No field trips are available December 21, 2019 - January 6, 2020 or on holidays.
- One FREE teacher Sept 2019 – March 2020 with every 15 paid students.
- Jan – March 2020 Title One chaperones pay same low rate as students, up to 1:1. Non-Title One chaperones pay same low rate as students, up to 1:3 ratio. Beyond 1:1, Youth pricing applies.
- April – August, 2020 Field Trip teachers and chaperones pay same low rate as students, up to 1:3 ratio. Additional guests, up to 1:1 ratio. Beyond 1:1, Youth pricing applies.
- Add SEA LIFE aquarium to any field trip ticket! Only $5. Add LEGOLAND Water Park to any field trip ticket! Only $21 March – August
Offers subject to change without notice.
Minimum 15 paid students. Field Trip pricing applies to California public and private schools, registered and listed as active for >6 students with California Dept. of Education. Title One pricing applies to California public schools listed as >40% of enrolled students on Free or Reduced Meal Plan by California Dept. of Education. Special pricing is offered to Homeschool families, Preschools, and Mexico schools.
Discounted education tickets cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The paid purchase of adult field trip tickets is required to obtain the student field trip discount. No adult ticket refunds are available. Workshops are not a benefit of pass membership. Membership passes accepted for self-guided field trip admission only. Pricing is subject to eligibility and pricing season. LEGOLAND may confirm that your school or group is eligible for particular discounted pricing, and if necessary the pricing will be adjusted. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort.
LEGOLAND California lunches are $7.58 each:
- Chicken Tenders, fries, fruit, drink
- Hot dog, fries, fruit, drink
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich, fries, fruit, drink
Lunches must be reserved and paid in advance. Lunches are available September 8 - June 29.
Schools may bring lunches in disposable containers only. No coolers allowed. Limited picnic areas available at LEGOLAND California
No personal belongings will be stored. Locker rental available in The Beginning.
To submit payment—Please call 760-438-5346 or mail to LEGOLAND California, One LEGOLAND Dr. Carlsbad, CA 92008 Attention: Education Reservations. Payments required two weeks in advance, in order to deliver tickets to you and book any workshops requested. One form of payment is required. We allow credit cards, school/organization checks, certified cashier's checks, and cash. Do not carry payment to LEGOLAND. Please mail the payment or pay by credit card. Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. If your organization requires documentation, you may use your detailed confirmation letter, which is received after payment is made, as your invoice.
Tickets will be available at Guest Services no earlier than the day of your visit. Except for minor additions to the group on the day of your visit, payments are not accepted at the Guest Service window. Tickets will not be available earlier than the day of your visit at Guest Services.
Bus parking is free. Car parking is $25 per vehicle. Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. Free car parking vouchers must be requested at time of reservation, up to one per adult, not to exceed the number of paid students. Vouchers will be mailed after payment is received. No additional or replacement parking vouchers will be issued. No parking refunds.
CARS: Take the Cannon Road exit and follow the signs to LEGOLAND. BUSES: Exit Palomar Airport Road and drive east to The Crossings Drive. North on The Crossings Drive. Turn left into LEGOLAND and Security will direct you.