Tickets purchased online can not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer, promotion, voucher or exchanged for cash. Tickets only redeemable at the LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND California Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium Carlsbad. LEGOLAND California, LLC reserves the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons and that no refunds can be given in these circumstances. LEGOLAND California, LLC reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation.
1. Making your booking:
The card holder must be authorized to make the purchase on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the purchase is made. The cardholder is responsible for making all payments due. The cardholder must be at least 18 when the booking is made. All purchases must be made online via the website. At the end of the purchase process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our terms and conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by a confirmation number, we will reconfirm your purchase by email. The confirmation is sent to the email address which you enter/provide at the time of purchase. However if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you. Your email confirmation will serve as proof of payment for your attraction ticket. You will need to present your e-ticket at the appropriate entrance to gain entry. You must take the e-ticket with you or you will not gain entry. Please check your confirmation email carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
Full payment is required at the time of purchase. There will be an additional 3% charge for "foreign transaction fees" to all web ticket purchases.
3. Your contract:
A binding contract between the purchaser and LEGOLAND California LLC comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a confirmation number. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by California state law.
4. The cost of your ticket(s):
We are committed to providing great value offers on tickets; where possible offering discounts on entrance rates. There are likely to be some seasonal special offers and in some circumstances prices may vary. The price of your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error. A total price of your ticket(s) will be given before you confirm your purchase which you may accept or not. All prices are for pre-booking and includes tax at the end of your transaction before submitting payment.
5. Changes by you:
Once a confirmation number has been issued it will not be possible to amend or transfer your purchase.
6. Cancellation by you:
Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your purchase once it has been confirmed, the cardholder must immediately advise us. All cancellations must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as you cancel, your unique confirmation number and e-ticket(s) will become void and non-redeemable.
7. Changes and cancellation by us:
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors and other details both before and after purchases have been confirmed and cancel confirmed purchases and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) purchasing an alternative ticket offer.
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one. In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned options. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
8. Force Majeure:
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss (as more fully described in clause 9 (1) below) as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
9. Our Liability to you:
(1) We promise to make sure that the ticket arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of visit and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
• 'force majeure' as defined in clause 8.
(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our leaflet or website and we have not agreed to arrange them.
(4) The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
(5) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
(6) You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred".
10. Complaints and problems:
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your visit to an attraction, you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. You must write to our Guest Services Team at the attraction you have visited, within 28 days of the end of the visit to the attraction giving your confirmation number and full details of your complaint. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
11. Your Responsibilities:
Purchases are accepted on the understanding that all persons are normally in good health and able to fulfill the physical demands of the attraction visit. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We cannot accept any liability or associated costs if you are refused entry onto transport or into the attraction country as a result of failure to carry correct documentation.
12. Conditions of Suppliers:
Many of the services which make up your visit are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions (see clause 9 (3)). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from the supplier concerned.
13. Special Requests and Medical Problems:
If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of purchase. Although we will endeavor to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
14. Call Monitoring and Recording:
As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
Please make sure you have directions to LEGOLAND California Resort; basic directions are also provided on your e-ticket(s). Directions should be used in conjunction with an up to date map.
Parking is always at the vehicle owner's risk.
17. Prop 65:
WARNING: Fried or baked goods and fish in this establishment can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and mercury which is known to cause birth defect or other reproductive harm. For additional information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/hotels.
WARNING: Some areas or features in this amusement park can expose you to chemicals including lead or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/amusement-parks.
WARNING: Certain foods and beverages sold or served here can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide in many fried or baked foods, and mercury in fish, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/restaurant.
LEGOLAND California Resort | One LEGOLAND Drive | Carlsbad | CA | 92008