- The LEGOLAND Castle Hotel entrance is at One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- When you arrive at the LEGOLAND Hotel welcome gate, one of our Model Citizens will direct you to the parking area. Self-parking is available for $25 per vehicle per night or valet parking is available for $28 per vehicle per night (parking will be charged at check in unless pre-purchased during reservation).
- At the present time Nightly Resort Fees are currently being waived due to limited offerings. As state health officials provide guidance on reopening of the theme park, this policy will be updated and a nightly Resort Fee of $30 + tax will be charged upon arrival. Resort Fee includes nightly in-room refreshments, nightly surprises for the kids, luggage service, standard wireless internet, exclusive experiences, and local and domestic long-distance phone calls.
- Check in after 4:00 pm. We do our best to prepare our rooms as quickly as possible for you! However, due to high occupancy, rooms will not likely be available until after 4:00 pm.
- Valid credit card for incidental charges and photo ID are required at check in. $100 per day is pre-authorized for incidentals.
- You will receive your travel documents via email 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Please print all pages and bring them with you.
- If you have tickets, please bring them with you to the main Park entrance, bypass the ticket booths and head straight for the turnstiles.
- Planning to dine with us? Dinner reservations are required at Dragon's Den Restaurant & Bar and can be made here.
- At the present time breakfast is not included with any stays. As state health officials provide guidance on reopening of the theme park, this policy will be updated and breakfast will be offered for an additional charge.
- You will receive a Welcome Gift for each child on your reservation upon check-in at your hotel.
Subject to change without notice.