LEGOLAND® WATER PARK Print
Cabanas are available for booking with advance payment and are ideal for shaded privacy, rest and relaxation for the entire family.
- (2) deluxe chaise lounges
- (2) seating chairs
- (2) complimentary towels
- Premium Cabanas receive (2) additional complimentary towels
- (10) complimentary beverages: water, juice and soda
- Premium Cabanas receive (2) additional complimentary beverages
- (1) full-size family locker rental in Water Park locker area
- (1) table with DUPLO bricks for play
- Wait service with items available from Beach Front Grill and Wolves Den menus
- Mini-fridge (No coolers or outside food and beverage other than that purchased in LEGOLAND or the Water Park is allowed)
- Each paid cabana guest receives a wristband for guaranteed re-admission to Water Park, including times of peak attendance
- Unlimited float time on the Lazy River and front-of-line-access to Pirate Reef (once per hour, Water Park exit only)
- Cabana fee is for SIX guests (maximum capacity of 8 guests - additional fee $10 per guest).
- 31 cabanas available
- Size: 10'x10'
For advance, non-refundable reservations, call 760-438-5346 (9am-5pm PST). We are unable to accommodate same-day phone reservations and payment is due in full at time of reservation.
We offer $50 off cabana rentals after 3:00pm, if available. Discounts are not available for multiple cabanas or Annual Pass Members.
It is possible for attractions to be closed due to mechanical or technical difficulties, inclement weather (including lightning or heavy rain) and any incidents of fecal discharge. Refunds are not available due to closure of attractions for any reason; however, we make every effort to ensure the attractions are open for our guests enjoyment.
Please be considerate of other guests by taking your children on frequent bathroom breaks and checking their swim diapers often. It is required that our little guests aged three and under wear swim diapers.
You may not bring any coolers of any size inside LEGOLAND or the Water Park.
We do not allow floating wheelchairs in the Build-A-Raft River.
Only official U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets with associated label attached are allowed. Life jackets are available for use within the Water Park free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
GROUPS AND BIRTHDAYS
- We do not offer a group discount for Water Park admission.
- Currently, we do not offer birthday parties, but we do have cabanas available for rent on a daily basis.
- Birthday cakes are not allowed in the Water Park.
Riders must be at least 42 inches to ride Orange Rush, Splash Out and Twin Chasers. The DUPLO Splash Safari slides require that a child under six years old must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Single size: $8 (11" x 14" x 17" deep)
- Family size: $12 (13" x 23" x 17" deep)
- Lockers are rented on a per-day rate; we do not offer hourly locker rentals.
- Water Park lockers are located across from DUPLO Splash Safari.
- Discounts are not available for Annual Pass Members on cabanas or locker rentals.
- Water Park lockers are accessed with RFID wristbands, electronically unlocking with a swipe of the wristband in front of it.
Our Merlin Annual Pass Premium includes unlimited admission to LEGOLAND, SEA LIFE Aquarium and the Water Park. Our Merlin Annual Pass Standard includes admission to LEGOLAND, SEA LIFE Aquarium and the Water Park, with Water Park admission black out days Friday - Sunday in July and August.
- If you have a LEGOLAND California Annual Pass, you may upgrade your membership to a Merlin Annual Pass Premium or Merlin Annual Pass Standard.
- Current non-Merlin Annual Pass Member Members can purchase a $20 Water Park admission ticket on the day of their visit.
- Merlin Annual Pass Standard Members can purchase a $20 Water Park admission ticket if date of visit falls within a Water Park blackout date within the membership.
MILITARY ANNUAL MERLIN PASS
Admission to LEGOLAND Water Park is included for Military Annual Merlin Pass Members. Please visit our Annual Pass page for complete details based on the pass purchased for either the Merlin Annual Pass Standard and Merlin Annual Pass Premium.
OPEN HOURS & DAYS
Please visit www.LEGOLAND.com/hours. During the summer, we recommend that you plan your visit to the Water Park between 10:00am - 1:00pm and 3:00 -closing time to avoid the peak visit time between 1:00pm - 3:00 pm.
The maximum number of riders at a time on Orange Rush is four.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
You may bring any outside food and beverage that has been purchased inside LEGOLAND. You may not bring food from outside of the Park.
Rash guards are acceptable anywhere throughout the Water Park.
All slides take less than 30 seconds to complete. It is not recommended for children who can't swim to ride the slides.
We provide lounge chairs for our guests on a first-come, first-served basis at the Water Park. Personal chairs are not allowed in the Water Park.
Currently, there is limited shade available within the Water Park.
You may bring in your strollers. Designated stroller parking is not available.
Swim diapers are required for children three years of age and younger. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Water Park.
Proper swim wear is required on all attractions. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
We have changing rooms available inside the Water Park. You must be fully clothed while entering and leaving the Water Park and may not wear just your bathing suit inside of the LEGOLAND Park.
- The Water Park is only accessible through LEGOLAND. Therefore, you must also purchase admission to LEGOLAND in order to access the Water Park.
- Any LEGOLAND ticket can be upgraded to include Water Park admission for $30.
- Upgrade to a second day for just $25 and return within nine days. Both LEGOLAND and the Water Park visits must be used on the same visit.
- Admission to the new LEGO CHIMA Water Park is included with the Resort Hopper ticket and the Water Park Hopper ticket. You can upgrade a LEGOLAND-only ticket or SEA LIFE Hopper ticket to include admission to the Water Park at Guest Services or at the Water Park entrance.
- Toddlers (ages 1-2 years) are required to have an admission ticket for Water Park entry ($5). Merlin Annual Pass Members may bring their toddler into the Water Park for FREE!
- We do not exchange any portions of SEA LIFE tickets or Memberships for Water Park admission.
We do have towels available for purchase at the Water Park, but do not have them available for rent.
Umbrellas are placed throughout the Water Park. Personal umbrellas are not allowed in the Water Park.
- Lion Temple Wave Pool: 0 feet deep at its entry to 5 feet at its deepest point
- Build-A-Raft River: 2½ feet deep
- Cragger's Swamp: 0 feet deep at its entry to 1 feet at its deepest point
Water shoes are allowed to be worn in the Water Park everywhere except on the water slides.
The water is heated and pumped at 80° F.
Wetsuits are not allowed on any of the slides, however guests can wear a wetsuit in the pool areas.