LEGOLAND® HOTEL Print
AAA Members save up to 10% on stays at LEGOLAND Hotel. Book online at LEGOLAND.com/AAAMemberHotel. Must present valid AAA membership card and ID at time of check-in to receive the discount. Discount and room nights are subject to availability. Restrictions and black out dates may apply.
The Hotel offers accessible rooms.
- AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning available for a fee
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Bricks Family Restaurant
- Skyline Café
- Mini's Lounge
- Room service available 7:00 am - 10:00 am, 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm, children's options available
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center (gym) with treadmills, elliptical, weights, etc.
- Express luggage service available for a fee upon arrival
- Six L2 electric car-charging stations
- Self or valet parking
- VIP Tours
Keywords: car charging stations, ECV, electric car charging, baggage service, bell hop, health center, gymnasium, workout room, exercise
AMENITIES FOR CHILDREN
Children will love the interactive LEGO features throughout the Hotel, including:
- Castle play area
- Disco elevators
- Nightly children's entertainment, Stories at the Castle Play Area, and the Jester Jam Dance Party
- Treasure hunt with LEGO prize
- LEGO themed rooms with separate kid's sleeping area, complete with bunk beds, trundle bed and their very own TV!
ANNUAL PASS MEMBERS
All Merlin Annual Pass holders and Ambassador Members at LEGOLAND® California Resort will receive 15% off bookings with a valid Membership ID card. Book online at www.LEGOLAND.com/PassMemberHotel. Restrictions may apply. Memberships must be valid at time of check-in to receive the discount.
Members are welcome to patronize the restaurants in LEGOLAND Hotel, however, the pool and lobby play areas are exclusive to Hotel guests only.
Keywords: pass members, pass holder, annual passes
Due to our proximity to the airport, we cannot allow balloons on the Resort.
Most rooms offer bathtubs. Select ADA rooms provide roll-in showers.
The closest beach is the South Carlsbad State Beach, located approximately 1.5 miles from the Hotel.
- Located inside LEGOLAND California Resort
- Fully themed hotel with interactive LEGO features throughout
- All guest rooms are LEGO themed – Kingdom, Pirate, Adventure or LEGO Friends
- Separate kid's sleeping area, complete with bunk beds and trundle bed
- Exclusive early access to LEGOLAND California for Hotel guests
- Nightly children's entertainment
- Bricks Breakfast Buffet is included in all reservations
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES
BRICKS FAMILY RESTAURANT
Bricks Breakfast Buffet is included in all reservations.
Dinner Package: Take advantage of discounted prices for Bricks Family Restaurant by purchasing a dinner package for 4 for $75 at time of booking. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children. Price is inclusive of tax and excludes gratuity.
- $27.50 for adults
- $12.95 for children (12 & under)
- Children 2 and under eat free
- Excludes tax and gratuity
- $16.95 for adults
- $8.50 for children (12 & under)
- Children 2 and under eat free
- Excludes tax and gratuity
Join us poolside at the LEGOLAND Hotel. From pool opening to closing, lounge in one of our cabanas equipped with a daybed, table for four, a fridge filled with cold bottled water and poolside service. Cabana rentals are $159 for a full day. Included in the cabana rental is a seasonal fruit, cheese and cracker plate and a $70 food and beverage credit.
For advance, non-refundable Hotel cabana reservations, call 877-534-6526 (9am-5pm PST) or book your cabana online when making a Hotel reservation. We are unable to accommodate same-day phone reservations and payment is due in full at time of reservation.
Cancellation policy can be found here.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. Additional charges will be applied to your credit card if your room is occupied past 11:00am. View our Arrival Guide for more details.
Storage space is available to store luggage before/after check-in and check-out.
keywords: check in, check out
CRIBS AND ROLLAWAYS
We do not offer cribs or rollaways. However, Pack 'N Plays are available on a first come, first serve basis. This item may be requested at time of booking or at check-in.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
Deposit policy can be found here.
FEES AND TAX
$25 Resort Fee plus applicable tax per night, Carlsbad Tourism Business Improvement District (CTBID) Assessment Fee of $2.00 per night, Carlsbad Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) 10%.
Our nightly Resort Fee includes: overnight self-parking, standard wireless internet access throughout the property and in-room, children's evening entertainment, pool towels and local/long-distance domestic calls.
GROUPS & EVENTS
Group pricing may be available for groups of 10 or more rooms. For more information, please submit a request at www.LEGOLAND.com/specialevents.
Although LEGOLAND is geared towards children, we can provide a unique, memorable experience for all types of groups.
Customized Hotel packages that include Park admission are available for groups of 10 or more rooms. For more information, please submit a request at www.LEGOLAND.com/specialevents. For group discounts to visit LEGOLAND California or SEA LIFE that do not include Hotel stays, please call 760-438-5346.
LEGO Shop has a great selection of LEGO goodies to hold you over 'til you hit The Big Shop inside LEGOLAND California! We also stock items to make your stay a little more comfortable, including:
- Childcare products
- Basic medical supplies
keywords: retail, shop, store
LOST AND FOUND
Please report any lost articles or return any found items to the front desk. For Guests who have already returned home, please e-mail us at Experience@legoland.com to inquire if your item was turned into our Guest Services department. Please include all information pertaining to your lost item and how we can contact you if it is found.
Children are allowed in the lounge areas with parental supervision.
Nightly entertainment starts at 6:00pm. Hours are subject to specific entertainment programs and seasons. Guests will be provided with an entertainment schedule at check-in.
Self-parking is included in the $25 nightly Resort Fee. We'd be happy to valet your vehicle throughout your stay for a fee of $20.
Pets are not allowed. All service animals must be on a leash at all times, not display any hostile behavior towards other guests and may not be handled by or left with an employee of LEGOLAND California Resort Hotel. For relief, service animals may use any open outside area but as a courtesy to others, we ask that parties accompanied by the service animal be responsible for proper clean up and disposal.
Pool hours are 8:00am - 9:00pm. Hours are subject to weather and seasons. Click here for more information.
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at least 18 years of age. No swimming devices or flotation devices are permitted for use in the pool except U.S. Coast Guard approved Lifejackets. Children under 48 inches must wear provided life jacket. During a movie, all guests including adults will need to remain on the shallow end of the pool. No smoking on the premises.
Bricks Family Restaurant (breakfast and dinner buffet): 7:00am - 10:30am, 5:00 pm - 9:00pm*
Minis Lounge (All day, snack, grab and go): 7:00am - 9:00pm
Skyline Café (Lunch, dinner, full bar available): 11:00am - 11:00pm* (kitchen closes at 10:00pm)
Room Service (Breakfast, lunch and dinner): 7:00am - 10:00pm
* Subject to seasonal closing. Current operating hours will be provided at check-in. Click here for more information.
Reservations are not required but are recommended for Bricks Restaurant. Make your reservation here.
For dietary concerns, please email Experience@legoland.com.
keywords: food, drinks, lunch, dinner, breakfast, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, food allergies
All rooms include:
- King bed in the adult sleeping area
- 2 high-definition flat panel TVs with complimentary On-Demand content
- Treasure Hunt with LEGO prize
- Kids' own sleeping area with bunk beds, pull out trundle bed and entertainment unit (sleeps up to 3 kids)
- LEGO bricks to build with during your stay
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity/work station
- Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary refreshments (water, juice, coffee and hot cocoa)
- In-room safe
- Some 2nd and 3rd floor rooms facing west have horizon ocean views
- Themed Rooms and Fully Themed Rooms sleep up to 5 (2 adults and 3 children)
- Junior suites sleep up to 5
- Suites sleep up to 7 (max 4 adults).
There are 4 themes - Kingdom, LEGO NINJAGO and LEGO Friends (first floor), Pirate (second floor), Adventure (third floor). Fully Themed Rooms offer additional LEGO décor and models throughout the room, allowing guests to become fully immersed in the theme.
keywords: wifi, roll in shower
LEGOLAND California Resort is a non-smoking resort.
Kids will love the welcome treasure chest with LEGO prize. All prizes are intended to be a surprise. There is no particular theme.