Call 760-438-5346 for reservations or pre-book with Field Trip Online Concierge.
- Available weekdays during Park hours.
- Teachers and chaperones pay same low rate as students, up to 1:3 ratio. Additional guests, up to 1:1 ratio. Beyond 1:1, Youth pricing applies.
- Minimum 15 paying students.
- Membership passes accepted for self-guided field trip admission only.
- No field trips are available December 22, 2018 - January 6, 2019 or on holidays.
- Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. No parking refunds. Visit our Know Before You Go page for parking information.
- Add LEGOLAND Water Park to any field trip ticket! Only $21 March - August
- Discounted education tickets cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The paid purchase of adult field trip tickets is required to obtain the student field trip discount. No refunds are available.
- Payments for group preschool, homeschool, and school field trips are required two weeks in advance by school check or school credit card. Except for minor additions to the group, payments are not accepted at the Guest Service window. Payments can be taken over the phone at 760-438-5346 or mailed to LEGOLAND California, One LEGOLAND Dr. Carlsbad, CA 92008 Attention: Education Reservations. Tickets will be available at Guest Services no earlier than the day of your visit.
- Pricing is subject to eligibility and pricing season. LEGOLAND may confirm that your school or group is eligible for particular discounted pricing, and if necessary the pricing will be adjusted. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND California Resort.
Field trips are offered year-round on weekdays, during days of operation, based on availability. Only self-guided programs are available July - August. No field trips are available December 22, 2018 - January 6, 2019 or on holidays.
Bookings are required at least 3 weeks in advance. Review our operating schedule for Park hours/closures.
One form of payment is required for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards and cash. No personal checks. Payment is due two weeks before your visit.
Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. If your organization requires documentation, you may use your detailed confirmation letter, which is received after payment is made, as your invoice. Payment in full must be received two weeks before your visit.
Bus parking is free. Car parking is $25 per vehicle. Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. Free car parking vouchers must be requested at time of reservation at a 1 adult: 3 student ratio. Vouchers will be mailed after payment is received. No additional or replacement parking vouchers will be issued. No parking refunds.
CARS: Take the Cannon Road exit and follow the signs to LEGOLAND. BUSES: Exit Palomar Airport Road and drive east to Hidden Valley Road/The Crossings Drive. Drive north on The Crossings Drive. Turn left into Hotel parking and Security will direct you.
Title One Schoolwide Days for California public schools. Special rate weekdays during Park hours, September 4, 2018 - April 12, 2019; Tuesdays and Wednesdays in May; June 4-5.
LEGOLAND California lunches are $7.58 each:
- Chicken Tenders, fries, fruit, drink
- Hot dog, fries, fruit, drink
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich, fries, fruit, drink
SEA LIFE Aquarium lunches are $6.25 each:
- PB&J, Honest Kids Drink, Little Ducky Fruit Chews or Chips
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Honest Kids Drink, Little Ducky Fruit Chews or Chips
- Hot dog, Honest Kids Drink, Little Ducky Fruit Chews or Chips
Lunches must be reserved and paid in advance. Lunches are available September 8 - June 29.
Schools may bring lunches in disposable containers only. No coolers allowed.
No personal belongings will be stored. Locker rental available in The Beginning. Limited picnic areas available at LEGOLAND California only.