Call 760-438-5346 for reservations or pre-register online.
- Available weekdays during Park hours.
- Teachers and chaperones pay same low rate as students, up to 1:3 ratio. Additional guests, up to 1:1 ratio. Beyond 1:1, Youth pricing applies.
- Minimum 15 paying students.
- Membership passes accepted for self-guided field trip admission only.
- No field trips on holidays, or December 22, 2017 - Jan. 1, 2018 or weekends July - August.
- Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. No parking refunds. Visit our Know Before You Go page for parking information.
- Add LEGOLAND Water Park to any field trip ticket! Only $15 March - August
- All offers, prices, times and schedules subject to availability and change without notice.
Field trips are offered year-round on weekdays, during days of operation, based on availability. Only self-guided programs are available July - August. No field trips are available December 22 - January 1 or on holidays.
Bookings are required at least 3 weeks in advance. Review our operating schedule for Park hours/closures.
One form of payment is required for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards and cash. No personal checks. Payment is due two weeks before your visit.
Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. If your organization issues Purchase Orders, please use your detailed confirmation letter as your invoice. Payment in full must be received two weeks before your visit.
Bus parking is free. Car parking is $18 per vehicle. Parking passes available only with orders pre-paid two weeks in advance. Free car parking vouchers must be requested at time of reservation at a 1 adult: 3 student ratio. Vouchers will be mailed after payment is received. No additional or replacement parking vouchers will be issued. No parking refunds.
CARS: Take the Cannon Road exit and follow the signs to LEGOLAND. BUSES: Exit Palomar Airport Road and drive east to Hidden Valley Road/The Crossings Drive. Drive north on The Crossings Drive. Turn left into Hotel parking and Security will direct you.
Title One Schoolwide Days for California public schools. Special rate weekdays during Park hours, September 7 - March 23; Tuesdays and Wednesdays in May; June 5 - 6.
LEGOLAND California lunches are $7.58 each:
- Chicken Tenders, fries, fruit, drink
- Hot dog, fries, fruit, drink
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich, fries, fruit, drink
SEA LIFE Aquarium lunches are $6.25 each:
- Cheese Quesadilla, Honest Kids Drink, Raisins or Chips
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Honest Kids Drink, Raisins or Chips
- Chicken Tenders, Honest Kids Drink, Raisins or Chips
Lunches must be reserved and paid in advance. Lunches are available September 8 - June 29.
Schools may bring lunches in disposable containers only. No coolers allowed.
No personal belongings will be stored. Locker rental available in The Beginning. Limited picnic areas available at LEGOLAND California only.