When you book your ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE, you can choose one Behind the Scenes experience from SEA LIFE and one Behind the Scenes experience from LEGOLAND California.
Your VIP host will ask you which you choose when booking.
SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Wake up the Fish (takes place on hour before the park opens): a private tour of the Aquarium before it opens. VIP Guests are the only guests inside the aquarium at this time. Our VIP Hosts train at Sea Life so they are very knowledgeable when it comes to the fish that live there. You might see some behind the scenes areas or watch the aquarists feed the fish, it is different every day.
- Reptile Encounter: a behind the scenes look at our animal ambassadors. You will get a chance to have a one on one session with an education team member who will teach you all about the reptiles who live at SEA LIFE Aquarium. We currently have a chuckwalla, a desert iguana, some box turtles, three desert tortoises, a ball python (can be covered up) and a bearded dragon. You will be able to interact with up to two of these animals.
- Shark Feed (Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays ONLY, very limited availability): go behind the scenes, above our almost 200,000 gallon Ocean Tank, and get a special view as our aquarists feed the sharks. You will learn all about these animals, and might even get to help feed them.
LEGOLAND California Resort
- VIP Model Build: you will get an exclusive tour of our working model shop where many of the LEGO models in the park are built. You will learn about minilanders (the people who populate Miniland USA, the heart of LEGOLAND) and then have a private building session
- Behind the Scenes Factory Tour (not offered on Tuesdays or Wednesdays): a behind the scenes look at the Factory Tour. You will learn how LEGO bricks are made from start to finish. You will get to touch the raw LEGO plastic, get an in depth look at the molding process and then, you will take home your own freshly made LEGO brick and a special souvenir