2 Ticket Options Available
Single-Day Admission LEGOLAND and SEA LIFE aquarium, PLUS one admission to Brick-Or-Treat Party Night
Includes 1-day admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE aquarium, plus one same-day Brick-or-Treat Party Nights admission valid when visiting the Park in conjunction with any event date: 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19 or 10/26*. Can’t make any of the Brick-or-Treat Party Night dates? This ticket is good for one single-day admission to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium any park operating day September 7 – October 31, 2019. Visit must be completed by 10/31/2019.
Two-Day Resort Hopper Admission, PLUS one admission to Brick-Or-Treat Party Night
Includes admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE aquarium, LEGOLAND Water Park, plus one Brick-or-Treat Party Night event, and a second visit to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park, and SEA LIFE aquarium. Second-day visit must be redeemed within 6 days of first visit. Can’t make any of the Brick-or-Treat Party Night dates? This ticket is good for one 2-day admission to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE aquarium any park operating day September 7 – October 31, 2019. Second-day visit must be redeemed within 6 days of first visit. All visits must be completed by 10/31/2019.
Promotional value expires October 26, 2019. ALL SALES FINAL. LEGOLAND entry for children 2 and under, no ticket required. $5 Water Park toddler admission required for children 2 years of age and under. Valid for one admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Night event with same-day admission to LEGOLAND California. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Tickets are valid for any park operating day of the week September 7 – October 31, 2019. Check the Park operating calendar before visiting. Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is available on Saturday, September 28, and all Saturdays in October. Merchant (Groupon) is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for any promo codes or other discounts.
LEGOLAND® California Terms & Conditions:
- LEGOLAND Water Park is located inside LEGOLAND California and requires same day admission to LEGOLAND California
- LEGOLAND® Water Park is open weekends in September -November 10th. LEGO CHIMA Water Park is closed for the remainder of the year. Visit LEGOLAND.com/California for days and hours of operation
- Brick-or-Treat Party Nights requires LEGOLAND® admission and is available Saturday, September 28, and every Saturday in October (10/5, 10/12, 10/19 or 10/26)
- Does not include parking
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or offers
- eTicket remains property of LEGOLAND and is non-refundable
- Not for resale and non-transferable
- Use of this ticket implies agreement with terms and conditions posted in Park Guide
- $5 Water Park toddler ticket required for 1-2 year olds. Toddler ticket is available for purchase at the Water Park Guest Services
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and to require guests to leave the Park at any time
- Brick or Treat Party Nights event is subject to capacity and admissions is not guaranteed
- An adult must accompany children ages 12 and under
- Management hereby declares itself not responsible for theft or loss of any personal property
- No refunds or rain checks in the event of inclement weather during peak attendance
- Photocopies or duplicates will not be accepted
- Entry into LEGOLAND constitutes consent to use any film, video or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and any other promotions without payment
How to Redeem:
- Print your eTicket or retrieve on your mobile device
- Present it to enter through the Main Gate
- Pick up your Brick-or-Treat Party Night wristband – After entering the Main Gate, visit a wristband distribution location, an employee will scan your ticket again and issue a wristband. Wristband is required to attend Brick-or-Treat Party Nights event from 5pm-9pm.